Tucci elevated to campus dean
Published: August 24,2009
Jack E. Tucci, head of the business division at Mississippi State University-Meridian, is the campus’ new dean and executive director. He has been selected by university president Mark Keenum, and formal approval of the appointment is expected at an upcoming meeting of the Board of Trustees, State Institutions of Higher Learning.
In addition to leading the business division since 2003, Tucci serves as regional director for the Technology Resources Institute and the Meridian campus’ State of Mississippi technology initiatives. Before coming to Mississippi, Tucci was an associate professor at Marshall University in West Virginia, Abilene Christian University in Texas and Southeastern Louisiana University.
Tucci holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees from the University of Texas, Permian Basin, and is a doctoral graduate of the University of North Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production