Tucci elevated to campus dean
Published: August 24,2009
Jack E. Tucci, head of the business division at Mississippi State University-Meridian, is the campus’ new dean and executive director. He has been selected by university president Mark Keenum, and formal approval of the appointment is expected at an upcoming meeting of the Board of Trustees, State Institutions of Higher Learning.
In addition to leading the business division since 2003, Tucci serves as regional director for the Technology Resources Institute and the Meridian campus’ State of Mississippi technology initiatives. Before coming to Mississippi, Tucci was an associate professor at Marshall University in West Virginia, Abilene Christian University in Texas and Southeastern Louisiana University.
Tucci holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees from the University of Texas, Permian Basin, and is a doctoral graduate of the University of North Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders