Tucci elevated to campus dean
Published: August 24,2009
Jack E. Tucci, head of the business division at Mississippi State University-Meridian, is the campus’ new dean and executive director. He has been selected by university president Mark Keenum, and formal approval of the appointment is expected at an upcoming meeting of the Board of Trustees, State Institutions of Higher Learning.
In addition to leading the business division since 2003, Tucci serves as regional director for the Technology Resources Institute and the Meridian campus’ State of Mississippi technology initiatives. Before coming to Mississippi, Tucci was an associate professor at Marshall University in West Virginia, Abilene Christian University in Texas and Southeastern Louisiana University.
Tucci holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees from the University of Texas, Permian Basin, and is a doctoral graduate of the University of North Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions