Tucci elevated to campus dean
Published: August 24,2009
Jack E. Tucci, head of the business division at Mississippi State University-Meridian, is the campus’ new dean and executive director. He has been selected by university president Mark Keenum, and formal approval of the appointment is expected at an upcoming meeting of the Board of Trustees, State Institutions of Higher Learning.
In addition to leading the business division since 2003, Tucci serves as regional director for the Technology Resources Institute and the Meridian campus’ State of Mississippi technology initiatives. Before coming to Mississippi, Tucci was an associate professor at Marshall University in West Virginia, Abilene Christian University in Texas and Southeastern Louisiana University.
Tucci holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees from the University of Texas, Permian Basin, and is a doctoral graduate of the University of North Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino