UM welcomes Waggoner
Published: August 24,2009
Joshua Waggoner has joined the University of Mississippi (UM) as director of development for the School of Engineering. In this role, Waggoner is seeking private financial support for the school. He comes to UM with eight years of development experience, having successfully garnered major gifts for Tulane University’s medical school, St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital, Savannah College of Art and Design and a private educational foundation in Indianapolis, Ind. Waggoner has also worked in the corporate world, with Sanofi Aventis Pharmaceuticals and AFLAC.
A native of Salem, Ill., Waggoner earned a bachelor’s degree in advertising and marketing from Murray State University in 1997 and an MBA from the University of New Orleans in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur