UM welcomes Waggoner
Published: August 24,2009
Joshua Waggoner has joined the University of Mississippi (UM) as director of development for the School of Engineering. In this role, Waggoner is seeking private financial support for the school. He comes to UM with eight years of development experience, having successfully garnered major gifts for Tulane University’s medical school, St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital, Savannah College of Art and Design and a private educational foundation in Indianapolis, Ind. Waggoner has also worked in the corporate world, with Sanofi Aventis Pharmaceuticals and AFLAC.
A native of Salem, Ill., Waggoner earned a bachelor’s degree in advertising and marketing from Murray State University in 1997 and an MBA from the University of New Orleans in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey