UM welcomes Waggoner
Published: August 24,2009
Joshua Waggoner has joined the University of Mississippi (UM) as director of development for the School of Engineering. In this role, Waggoner is seeking private financial support for the school. He comes to UM with eight years of development experience, having successfully garnered major gifts for Tulane University’s medical school, St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital, Savannah College of Art and Design and a private educational foundation in Indianapolis, Ind. Waggoner has also worked in the corporate world, with Sanofi Aventis Pharmaceuticals and AFLAC.
A native of Salem, Ill., Waggoner earned a bachelor’s degree in advertising and marketing from Murray State University in 1997 and an MBA from the University of New Orleans in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015