Huntingtons wins DiRoNA Award
JACKSON — Huntingtons Grille at the Hilton Jackson has earned the DiRoNA (Distinguished Restaurants of North America) award for its top quality and distinguished dining.
The restaurant was part of the hotel’s recent multi-million dollar transformation, and appointed celebrity chef Luis Bruno, former executive chef for two Mississippi governors’ administrations, as its new director of culinary development. Mississippi’s award- winning chef, Timothy Sims, serves as executive chef.
To receive the DiRoNA distinction, Huntingtons Grille underwent a rigorous, anonymous inspection process that scrutinized every aspect of its dining experience including food, wine, service, physical property and decor. To date, fewer than 800 restaurants have earned the DiRoNA distinction.
“We are thrilled to be recognized by DiRoNA,” said Cindy Campbell, assistant general manager of Hilton Jackson. “Huntingtons Grille exemplifies the shift in lifestyle positioning that we are taking with chef Luis Bruno to enhance our food and beverage under a new health and wellness umbrella.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'