Huntingtons wins DiRoNA Award
JACKSON — Huntingtons Grille at the Hilton Jackson has earned the DiRoNA (Distinguished Restaurants of North America) award for its top quality and distinguished dining.
The restaurant was part of the hotel’s recent multi-million dollar transformation, and appointed celebrity chef Luis Bruno, former executive chef for two Mississippi governors’ administrations, as its new director of culinary development. Mississippi’s award- winning chef, Timothy Sims, serves as executive chef.
To receive the DiRoNA distinction, Huntingtons Grille underwent a rigorous, anonymous inspection process that scrutinized every aspect of its dining experience including food, wine, service, physical property and decor. To date, fewer than 800 restaurants have earned the DiRoNA distinction.
“We are thrilled to be recognized by DiRoNA,” said Cindy Campbell, assistant general manager of Hilton Jackson. “Huntingtons Grille exemplifies the shift in lifestyle positioning that we are taking with chef Luis Bruno to enhance our food and beverage under a new health and wellness umbrella.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet