Huntingtons wins DiRoNA Award
JACKSON — Huntingtons Grille at the Hilton Jackson has earned the DiRoNA (Distinguished Restaurants of North America) award for its top quality and distinguished dining.
The restaurant was part of the hotel’s recent multi-million dollar transformation, and appointed celebrity chef Luis Bruno, former executive chef for two Mississippi governors’ administrations, as its new director of culinary development. Mississippi’s award- winning chef, Timothy Sims, serves as executive chef.
To receive the DiRoNA distinction, Huntingtons Grille underwent a rigorous, anonymous inspection process that scrutinized every aspect of its dining experience including food, wine, service, physical property and decor. To date, fewer than 800 restaurants have earned the DiRoNA distinction.
“We are thrilled to be recognized by DiRoNA,” said Cindy Campbell, assistant general manager of Hilton Jackson. “Huntingtons Grille exemplifies the shift in lifestyle positioning that we are taking with chef Luis Bruno to enhance our food and beverage under a new health and wellness umbrella.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy