Huntingtons wins DiRoNA Award
JACKSON — Huntingtons Grille at the Hilton Jackson has earned the DiRoNA (Distinguished Restaurants of North America) award for its top quality and distinguished dining.
The restaurant was part of the hotel’s recent multi-million dollar transformation, and appointed celebrity chef Luis Bruno, former executive chef for two Mississippi governors’ administrations, as its new director of culinary development. Mississippi’s award- winning chef, Timothy Sims, serves as executive chef.
To receive the DiRoNA distinction, Huntingtons Grille underwent a rigorous, anonymous inspection process that scrutinized every aspect of its dining experience including food, wine, service, physical property and decor. To date, fewer than 800 restaurants have earned the DiRoNA distinction.
“We are thrilled to be recognized by DiRoNA,” said Cindy Campbell, assistant general manager of Hilton Jackson. “Huntingtons Grille exemplifies the shift in lifestyle positioning that we are taking with chef Luis Bruno to enhance our food and beverage under a new health and wellness umbrella.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job