Huntingtons wins DiRoNA Award
JACKSON — Huntingtons Grille at the Hilton Jackson has earned the DiRoNA (Distinguished Restaurants of North America) award for its top quality and distinguished dining.
The restaurant was part of the hotel’s recent multi-million dollar transformation, and appointed celebrity chef Luis Bruno, former executive chef for two Mississippi governors’ administrations, as its new director of culinary development. Mississippi’s award- winning chef, Timothy Sims, serves as executive chef.
To receive the DiRoNA distinction, Huntingtons Grille underwent a rigorous, anonymous inspection process that scrutinized every aspect of its dining experience including food, wine, service, physical property and decor. To date, fewer than 800 restaurants have earned the DiRoNA distinction.
“We are thrilled to be recognized by DiRoNA,” said Cindy Campbell, assistant general manager of Hilton Jackson. “Huntingtons Grille exemplifies the shift in lifestyle positioning that we are taking with chef Luis Bruno to enhance our food and beverage under a new health and wellness umbrella.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions