Sports stars break ground for restaurant
PEARL — The Rankin County Chamber of Commerce and the Pearl Chamber of Commerce recently held a groundbreaking ceremony for Mac and Bones Golf and Grill. Mac and Bones is expected to open in Oct. 2009, and will be located in Pearl across from Ryan’s Family Steak House.
The partners in the business include former Ole Miss and New Orleans Saints star Deuce McAlister, Houston Rockets star Tracy McGrady and Overtime Sports founder Tim Bennett.
The sports-themed restaurant will feature televisions at each table and wall-sized projector screen televisions, as well as autographed sports memorabilia. The miniature golf course will have water hazards, and the driving range will feature a lake.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal