Sports stars break ground for restaurant
PEARL — The Rankin County Chamber of Commerce and the Pearl Chamber of Commerce recently held a groundbreaking ceremony for Mac and Bones Golf and Grill. Mac and Bones is expected to open in Oct. 2009, and will be located in Pearl across from Ryan’s Family Steak House.
The partners in the business include former Ole Miss and New Orleans Saints star Deuce McAlister, Houston Rockets star Tracy McGrady and Overtime Sports founder Tim Bennett.
The sports-themed restaurant will feature televisions at each table and wall-sized projector screen televisions, as well as autographed sports memorabilia. The miniature golf course will have water hazards, and the driving range will feature a lake.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet