Sports stars break ground for restaurant
PEARL — The Rankin County Chamber of Commerce and the Pearl Chamber of Commerce recently held a groundbreaking ceremony for Mac and Bones Golf and Grill. Mac and Bones is expected to open in Oct. 2009, and will be located in Pearl across from Ryan’s Family Steak House.
The partners in the business include former Ole Miss and New Orleans Saints star Deuce McAlister, Houston Rockets star Tracy McGrady and Overtime Sports founder Tim Bennett.
The sports-themed restaurant will feature televisions at each table and wall-sized projector screen televisions, as well as autographed sports memorabilia. The miniature golf course will have water hazards, and the driving range will feature a lake.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports