Sports stars break ground for restaurant
PEARL — The Rankin County Chamber of Commerce and the Pearl Chamber of Commerce recently held a groundbreaking ceremony for Mac and Bones Golf and Grill. Mac and Bones is expected to open in Oct. 2009, and will be located in Pearl across from Ryan’s Family Steak House.
The partners in the business include former Ole Miss and New Orleans Saints star Deuce McAlister, Houston Rockets star Tracy McGrady and Overtime Sports founder Tim Bennett.
The sports-themed restaurant will feature televisions at each table and wall-sized projector screen televisions, as well as autographed sports memorabilia. The miniature golf course will have water hazards, and the driving range will feature a lake.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015