Sports stars break ground for restaurant
PEARL — The Rankin County Chamber of Commerce and the Pearl Chamber of Commerce recently held a groundbreaking ceremony for Mac and Bones Golf and Grill. Mac and Bones is expected to open in Oct. 2009, and will be located in Pearl across from Ryan’s Family Steak House.
The partners in the business include former Ole Miss and New Orleans Saints star Deuce McAlister, Houston Rockets star Tracy McGrady and Overtime Sports founder Tim Bennett.
The sports-themed restaurant will feature televisions at each table and wall-sized projector screen televisions, as well as autographed sports memorabilia. The miniature golf course will have water hazards, and the driving range will feature a lake.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years