Christwood implements SamarionSolution
JACKSON — Samarion chairman and CEO Mark Rodgers announced that the SamarionSolution has been installed in the Christwood retirement community in Covington, La.
According to Samarion, the SamarionSolution is the only enterprise quality improvement system that provides healthcare facilities with true prevention technologies, including fall prevention, wandering and elopement prevention and abuse and neglect prevention. This solution utilizes image analysis software and intelligent alerting to allow patient intervention before a catastrophic event.
“Non-profit, faith-based facilities like Christwood represent an important segment of long-term care providers,” said Rodgers. “As a faith-based provider, Christwood operates a facility that is focused strongly on resident care. It is a pleasure for Samarion to partner with someone who shares our passion for quality elder care.”
Steve Holzhalb, executive officer of Christwood, said, “The Samarion system is a vital new tool that will help us ensure the safety and security of our residents.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip