Christwood implements SamarionSolution
JACKSON — Samarion chairman and CEO Mark Rodgers announced that the SamarionSolution has been installed in the Christwood retirement community in Covington, La.
According to Samarion, the SamarionSolution is the only enterprise quality improvement system that provides healthcare facilities with true prevention technologies, including fall prevention, wandering and elopement prevention and abuse and neglect prevention. This solution utilizes image analysis software and intelligent alerting to allow patient intervention before a catastrophic event.
“Non-profit, faith-based facilities like Christwood represent an important segment of long-term care providers,” said Rodgers. “As a faith-based provider, Christwood operates a facility that is focused strongly on resident care. It is a pleasure for Samarion to partner with someone who shares our passion for quality elder care.”
Steve Holzhalb, executive officer of Christwood, said, “The Samarion system is a vital new tool that will help us ensure the safety and security of our residents.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued