Christwood implements SamarionSolution
JACKSON — Samarion chairman and CEO Mark Rodgers announced that the SamarionSolution has been installed in the Christwood retirement community in Covington, La.
According to Samarion, the SamarionSolution is the only enterprise quality improvement system that provides healthcare facilities with true prevention technologies, including fall prevention, wandering and elopement prevention and abuse and neglect prevention. This solution utilizes image analysis software and intelligent alerting to allow patient intervention before a catastrophic event.
“Non-profit, faith-based facilities like Christwood represent an important segment of long-term care providers,” said Rodgers. “As a faith-based provider, Christwood operates a facility that is focused strongly on resident care. It is a pleasure for Samarion to partner with someone who shares our passion for quality elder care.”
Steve Holzhalb, executive officer of Christwood, said, “The Samarion system is a vital new tool that will help us ensure the safety and security of our residents.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal