Christwood implements SamarionSolution
JACKSON — Samarion chairman and CEO Mark Rodgers announced that the SamarionSolution has been installed in the Christwood retirement community in Covington, La.
According to Samarion, the SamarionSolution is the only enterprise quality improvement system that provides healthcare facilities with true prevention technologies, including fall prevention, wandering and elopement prevention and abuse and neglect prevention. This solution utilizes image analysis software and intelligent alerting to allow patient intervention before a catastrophic event.
“Non-profit, faith-based facilities like Christwood represent an important segment of long-term care providers,” said Rodgers. “As a faith-based provider, Christwood operates a facility that is focused strongly on resident care. It is a pleasure for Samarion to partner with someone who shares our passion for quality elder care.”
Steve Holzhalb, executive officer of Christwood, said, “The Samarion system is a vital new tool that will help us ensure the safety and security of our residents.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Stacey Pickering wins Patriot Award
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound