Christwood implements SamarionSolution
JACKSON — Samarion chairman and CEO Mark Rodgers announced that the SamarionSolution has been installed in the Christwood retirement community in Covington, La.
According to Samarion, the SamarionSolution is the only enterprise quality improvement system that provides healthcare facilities with true prevention technologies, including fall prevention, wandering and elopement prevention and abuse and neglect prevention. This solution utilizes image analysis software and intelligent alerting to allow patient intervention before a catastrophic event.
“Non-profit, faith-based facilities like Christwood represent an important segment of long-term care providers,” said Rodgers. “As a faith-based provider, Christwood operates a facility that is focused strongly on resident care. It is a pleasure for Samarion to partner with someone who shares our passion for quality elder care.”
Steve Holzhalb, executive officer of Christwood, said, “The Samarion system is a vital new tool that will help us ensure the safety and security of our residents.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson