EastGroup pays 119th-straight dividend
Published: August 27,2009
JACKSON — EastGroup Properties’ board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.52 per share, payable Sept. 30, 2009, to shareholders of record of common stock on Sept. 18, 2009.
This dividend is the 119th consecutive quarterly distribution to EastGroup’s shareholders and represents an annualized dividend rate of $2.08 per share.
EastGroup’s portfolio currently includes 27.7 million square feet.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses