EastGroup pays 119th-straight dividend
Published: August 27,2009
JACKSON — EastGroup Properties’ board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.52 per share, payable Sept. 30, 2009, to shareholders of record of common stock on Sept. 18, 2009.
This dividend is the 119th consecutive quarterly distribution to EastGroup’s shareholders and represents an annualized dividend rate of $2.08 per share.
EastGroup’s portfolio currently includes 27.7 million square feet.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau