EastGroup pays 119th-straight dividend
Published: August 27,2009
JACKSON — EastGroup Properties’ board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.52 per share, payable Sept. 30, 2009, to shareholders of record of common stock on Sept. 18, 2009.
This dividend is the 119th consecutive quarterly distribution to EastGroup’s shareholders and represents an annualized dividend rate of $2.08 per share.
EastGroup’s portfolio currently includes 27.7 million square feet.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life