EastGroup pays 119th-straight dividend
Published: August 27,2009
JACKSON — EastGroup Properties’ board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.52 per share, payable Sept. 30, 2009, to shareholders of record of common stock on Sept. 18, 2009.
This dividend is the 119th consecutive quarterly distribution to EastGroup’s shareholders and represents an annualized dividend rate of $2.08 per share.
EastGroup’s portfolio currently includes 27.7 million square feet.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium