EastGroup pays 119th-straight dividend
Published: August 27,2009
JACKSON — EastGroup Properties’ board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.52 per share, payable Sept. 30, 2009, to shareholders of record of common stock on Sept. 18, 2009.
This dividend is the 119th consecutive quarterly distribution to EastGroup’s shareholders and represents an annualized dividend rate of $2.08 per share.
EastGroup’s portfolio currently includes 27.7 million square feet.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss