Evergreen makes Inc. 5000
Published: August 27,2009
PURVIS — Inc. magazine has named Evergreen Lumber & Truss Inc. to its 2009 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., recognizing Evergreen’s three-year revenue growth of 157 percent.
Evergreen ranked 2,026th on the Inc. 5000 list.
Mike Mosley, owner and general manager of Evergreen, said, “Achieving growth — any growth — during the recession, which has hit the building materials industry, is a testament to our team’s determination and creativity. We are therefore particularly proud to be recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America.”
Evergreen is one of the South’s largest manufacturers of wood and steel trusses, wall panels and other construction framing products. The company has manufacturing plants in Purvis and Pensacola, Fla., and administrative offices in Mobile, Ala.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi