Evergreen makes Inc. 5000
Published: August 27,2009
PURVIS — Inc. magazine has named Evergreen Lumber & Truss Inc. to its 2009 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., recognizing Evergreen’s three-year revenue growth of 157 percent.
Evergreen ranked 2,026th on the Inc. 5000 list.
Mike Mosley, owner and general manager of Evergreen, said, “Achieving growth — any growth — during the recession, which has hit the building materials industry, is a testament to our team’s determination and creativity. We are therefore particularly proud to be recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America.”
Evergreen is one of the South’s largest manufacturers of wood and steel trusses, wall panels and other construction framing products. The company has manufacturing plants in Purvis and Pensacola, Fla., and administrative offices in Mobile, Ala.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)