Evergreen makes Inc. 5000
by Wally Northway
Published: August 27,2009
PURVIS — Inc. magazine has named Evergreen Lumber & Truss Inc. to its 2009 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., recognizing Evergreen’s three-year revenue growth of 157 percent.
Evergreen ranked 2,026th on the Inc. 5000 list.
Mike Mosley, owner and general manager of Evergreen, said, “Achieving growth — any growth — during the recession, which has hit the building materials industry, is a testament to our team’s determination and creativity. We are therefore particularly proud to be recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America.”
Evergreen is one of the South’s largest manufacturers of wood and steel trusses, wall panels and other construction framing products. The company has manufacturing plants in Purvis and Pensacola, Fla., and administrative offices in Mobile, Ala.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil