Stennis holding Industry Day
HANCOCK COUNTY — Industry Day will be held Sept. 2 at NASA’s John C. Stennis Space Center to inform contractors and small businesses about upcoming contracting opportunities at Stennis Space Center.
The event is hosted by the Office of Procurement and will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The morning session will be held at StenniSphere, the visitor center at Stennis, and will include an overview of upcoming projects and updates on current construction projects, such as the A-3 Test Stand in support of the Constellation Program. Small business specialists from the NASA Shared Services Center and Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala., also will give an overview of their contracting opportunities.
The afternoon session will take place in the Logtown Conference Room, Building 1100, Room 11161 where contractors will have networking opportunities and may consult with small business representatives.
Company representation is limited to a maximum of three people. All representatives must be U.S. citizens.
Attendees must provide the following information for each company representative no later than 3 p.m. Aug. 28: company name, point of contact’s first and last name, e-mail address and telephone number. They also should indicate concurrence or non-concurrence to including their company’s information in the list of attendees that will be published following Industry Day. The information should be e-mailed to Cheryl Lunt at Cheryl.A.Lunt@nasa.gov.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement