Stennis holding Industry Day
HANCOCK COUNTY — Industry Day will be held Sept. 2 at NASA’s John C. Stennis Space Center to inform contractors and small businesses about upcoming contracting opportunities at Stennis Space Center.
The event is hosted by the Office of Procurement and will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The morning session will be held at StenniSphere, the visitor center at Stennis, and will include an overview of upcoming projects and updates on current construction projects, such as the A-3 Test Stand in support of the Constellation Program. Small business specialists from the NASA Shared Services Center and Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala., also will give an overview of their contracting opportunities.
The afternoon session will take place in the Logtown Conference Room, Building 1100, Room 11161 where contractors will have networking opportunities and may consult with small business representatives.
Company representation is limited to a maximum of three people. All representatives must be U.S. citizens.
Attendees must provide the following information for each company representative no later than 3 p.m. Aug. 28: company name, point of contact’s first and last name, e-mail address and telephone number. They also should indicate concurrence or non-concurrence to including their company’s information in the list of attendees that will be published following Industry Day. The information should be e-mailed to Cheryl Lunt at Cheryl.A.Lunt@nasa.gov.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force