Alcorn State completes bond deal
LORMAN — Alcorn State University has completed a $47-million bond transaction for the development of a new student housing complex. According to Alcorn officials, the project is a record-setter.
“This is the largest single housing project in the university’s history,” said president George E. Ross. “Today is a great day for the Alcorn community, and this strategic venture demonstrates our commitment to ensuring a quality living and learning environment for future generations.”
The new student housing complex will be built by the Alcorn State University Educational Building Corporation and include four housing units plus an amenities building featuring a convenience store.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge