Anderson adds to payroll
Published: August 31,2009
Sarah Carr and Matt Haskins recently joined the staff of Anderson Design Center in Hattiesburg as interior designers. Brandon native Carr began her career at Anderson Carpet One Floor & Home as an interior design intern in June 2009. She graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of science degree in interior design and a bachelor of arts degree in theater. Prior to joining Andersons, Carr, who is LEED certified, was an associate decorator at Swatches Fabric and Design, and she also worked with custom kitchen designs and house plans.
Haskins joins the staff as an interior designer and head of residential furniture at Anderson Rug Market & Furniture Gallery. The Brandon native completed his vocational and formal training in drafting and design, and then graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of science degree in interior design. He began his career with Rankin Interiors in Jackson where he served as a draftsperson and was introduced to the world of high-end residential interiors. During his college years, Haskins worked as a designer at Swatches Fabric and Design in Hattiesburg. In the spring of 2008, he completed his design internship with Roy Calvin Eure Interior Design, where he then worked as a principal designer until joining Andersons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal