Chinn makes Best Lawyers
Mark A. Chinn has been selected again for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the field of family law. Best Lawyers surveys over 350,000 individual evaluations wherein they urged those surveyed to use only the highest standards and to evaluate each attorney based only on his individual merits. Chinn is the author or co-author of five books on family law and is included in The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers and Mid South Super Lawyers in the field of family law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- New Orleans congestion keeps Chiquita Gulfport port
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- More money needed to get Biloxi baseball stadium open on time
- Cox won't seek a second term as Greenville mayor
- Mississippi auto parts workers in union drive plan protest
- Gunn to seek phaseout of personal income tax