Chinn makes Best Lawyers
Mark A. Chinn has been selected again for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the field of family law. Best Lawyers surveys over 350,000 individual evaluations wherein they urged those surveyed to use only the highest standards and to evaluate each attorney based only on his individual merits. Chinn is the author or co-author of five books on family law and is included in The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers and Mid South Super Lawyers in the field of family law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability