Chinn makes Best Lawyers
Mark A. Chinn has been selected again for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the field of family law. Best Lawyers surveys over 350,000 individual evaluations wherein they urged those surveyed to use only the highest standards and to evaluate each attorney based only on his individual merits. Chinn is the author or co-author of five books on family law and is included in The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers and Mid South Super Lawyers in the field of family law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well