Chinn makes Best Lawyers
Mark A. Chinn has been selected again for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the field of family law. Best Lawyers surveys over 350,000 individual evaluations wherein they urged those surveyed to use only the highest standards and to evaluate each attorney based only on his individual merits. Chinn is the author or co-author of five books on family law and is included in The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers and Mid South Super Lawyers in the field of family law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain