Chinn makes Best Lawyers
Mark A. Chinn has been selected again for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the field of family law. Best Lawyers surveys over 350,000 individual evaluations wherein they urged those surveyed to use only the highest standards and to evaluate each attorney based only on his individual merits. Chinn is the author or co-author of five books on family law and is included in The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers and Mid South Super Lawyers in the field of family law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports