EDA campaign wins Best of Class
Published: August 31,2009
The Economic Development Authority of Jones County (EDA) received a Best of Class Award at the Communications Awards ceremony at the Southern Economic Development Council’s (SEDC’s) Annual Conference held in Point Clear, Ala. The winning entry, submitted by Sandy Holifield, was the organization’s Howard Technology Park Project Ready Overall Marketing Campaign. All entries were judged on graphic appeal, clarity and appropriateness of message, positioning and differentiation and content.
The Southern Economic Development Council is an 850 member professional association composed of a broad cross-section of active and influential economic developers from business and industry, utilities, transportation, financial and education institutions, chambers of commerce, and local, regional and state development agencies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today