EDA campaign wins Best of Class
Published: August 31,2009
The Economic Development Authority of Jones County (EDA) received a Best of Class Award at the Communications Awards ceremony at the Southern Economic Development Council’s (SEDC’s) Annual Conference held in Point Clear, Ala. The winning entry, submitted by Sandy Holifield, was the organization’s Howard Technology Park Project Ready Overall Marketing Campaign. All entries were judged on graphic appeal, clarity and appropriateness of message, positioning and differentiation and content.
The Southern Economic Development Council is an 850 member professional association composed of a broad cross-section of active and influential economic developers from business and industry, utilities, transportation, financial and education institutions, chambers of commerce, and local, regional and state development agencies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three