EDA campaign wins Best of Class
Published: August 31,2009
The Economic Development Authority of Jones County (EDA) received a Best of Class Award at the Communications Awards ceremony at the Southern Economic Development Council’s (SEDC’s) Annual Conference held in Point Clear, Ala. The winning entry, submitted by Sandy Holifield, was the organization’s Howard Technology Park Project Ready Overall Marketing Campaign. All entries were judged on graphic appeal, clarity and appropriateness of message, positioning and differentiation and content.
The Southern Economic Development Council is an 850 member professional association composed of a broad cross-section of active and influential economic developers from business and industry, utilities, transportation, financial and education institutions, chambers of commerce, and local, regional and state development agencies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015