EDA campaign wins Best of Class
Published: August 31,2009
The Economic Development Authority of Jones County (EDA) received a Best of Class Award at the Communications Awards ceremony at the Southern Economic Development Council’s (SEDC’s) Annual Conference held in Point Clear, Ala. The winning entry, submitted by Sandy Holifield, was the organization’s Howard Technology Park Project Ready Overall Marketing Campaign. All entries were judged on graphic appeal, clarity and appropriateness of message, positioning and differentiation and content.
The Southern Economic Development Council is an 850 member professional association composed of a broad cross-section of active and influential economic developers from business and industry, utilities, transportation, financial and education institutions, chambers of commerce, and local, regional and state development agencies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports