EDA campaign wins Best of Class
Published: August 31,2009
The Economic Development Authority of Jones County (EDA) received a Best of Class Award at the Communications Awards ceremony at the Southern Economic Development Council’s (SEDC’s) Annual Conference held in Point Clear, Ala. The winning entry, submitted by Sandy Holifield, was the organization’s Howard Technology Park Project Ready Overall Marketing Campaign. All entries were judged on graphic appeal, clarity and appropriateness of message, positioning and differentiation and content.
The Southern Economic Development Council is an 850 member professional association composed of a broad cross-section of active and influential economic developers from business and industry, utilities, transportation, financial and education institutions, chambers of commerce, and local, regional and state development agencies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015