Four graduate from DMH’s Focus
Published: August 31,2009
Clint Ashley of Covington County, Joyce Adair of Hinds County, Brent Hurley of Hinds County and Stacy Winstead of Newton County recently graduated from the Mississippi Department of Mental Health’s (DMH) Focus Program. DMH’s Accelerated Leadership Development Program, Focus offers a unique opportunity for employees to hone their skills to greater and higher personal performance and self-awareness.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk