Four graduate from DMH’s Focus
Published: August 31,2009
Clint Ashley of Covington County, Joyce Adair of Hinds County, Brent Hurley of Hinds County and Stacy Winstead of Newton County recently graduated from the Mississippi Department of Mental Health’s (DMH) Focus Program. DMH’s Accelerated Leadership Development Program, Focus offers a unique opportunity for employees to hone their skills to greater and higher personal performance and self-awareness.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015