Four graduate from DMH’s Focus
Published: August 31,2009
Clint Ashley of Covington County, Joyce Adair of Hinds County, Brent Hurley of Hinds County and Stacy Winstead of Newton County recently graduated from the Mississippi Department of Mental Health’s (DMH) Focus Program. DMH’s Accelerated Leadership Development Program, Focus offers a unique opportunity for employees to hone their skills to greater and higher personal performance and self-awareness.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release