Four graduate from DMH’s Focus
Published: August 31,2009
Clint Ashley of Covington County, Joyce Adair of Hinds County, Brent Hurley of Hinds County and Stacy Winstead of Newton County recently graduated from the Mississippi Department of Mental Health’s (DMH) Focus Program. DMH’s Accelerated Leadership Development Program, Focus offers a unique opportunity for employees to hone their skills to greater and higher personal performance and self-awareness.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts
- The leadership styles of President Obama