Four graduate from DMH’s Focus
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 31,2009
Clint Ashley of Covington County, Joyce Adair of Hinds County, Brent Hurley of Hinds County and Stacy Winstead of Newton County recently graduated from the Mississippi Department of Mental Health’s (DMH) Focus Program. DMH’s Accelerated Leadership Development Program, Focus offers a unique opportunity for employees to hone their skills to greater and higher personal performance and self-awareness.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term