Four graduate from DMH’s Focus
Published: August 31,2009
Clint Ashley of Covington County, Joyce Adair of Hinds County, Brent Hurley of Hinds County and Stacy Winstead of Newton County recently graduated from the Mississippi Department of Mental Health’s (DMH) Focus Program. DMH’s Accelerated Leadership Development Program, Focus offers a unique opportunity for employees to hone their skills to greater and higher personal performance and self-awareness.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County