Four graduate from DMH’s Focus
Published: August 31,2009
Clint Ashley of Covington County, Joyce Adair of Hinds County, Brent Hurley of Hinds County and Stacy Winstead of Newton County recently graduated from the Mississippi Department of Mental Health’s (DMH) Focus Program. DMH’s Accelerated Leadership Development Program, Focus offers a unique opportunity for employees to hone their skills to greater and higher personal performance and self-awareness.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner