Four graduate from DMH’s Focus
Published: August 31,2009
Clint Ashley of Covington County, Joyce Adair of Hinds County, Brent Hurley of Hinds County and Stacy Winstead of Newton County recently graduated from the Mississippi Department of Mental Health’s (DMH) Focus Program. DMH’s Accelerated Leadership Development Program, Focus offers a unique opportunity for employees to hone their skills to greater and higher personal performance and self-awareness.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful