Fraenkel Furniture completes expansion
OLIVE BRANCH — Fraenkel Furniture, as reported last week by www.msbusiness.com, has expanded its manufacturing operations in this Northwest Mississippi community. The capital investment was not disclosed.
In 2008, the company added its Advantage upholstery manufacturing line to the facility, which already produced a full line of Englander and U.S.A. mattresses. The expansion was the second for the 375,000-square-foot facility since opening in 1992.
While Fraenkel’s administrative offices are located in Baton Rouge, La., Olive Branch is headquarters for the company’s operations. The Olive Branch facility also has room to expand as the business climate dictates.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery