Fraenkel Furniture completes expansion
OLIVE BRANCH — Fraenkel Furniture, as reported last week by www.msbusiness.com, has expanded its manufacturing operations in this Northwest Mississippi community. The capital investment was not disclosed.
In 2008, the company added its Advantage upholstery manufacturing line to the facility, which already produced a full line of Englander and U.S.A. mattresses. The expansion was the second for the 375,000-square-foot facility since opening in 1992.
While Fraenkel’s administrative offices are located in Baton Rouge, La., Olive Branch is headquarters for the company’s operations. The Olive Branch facility also has room to expand as the business climate dictates.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center