Fraenkel Furniture completes expansion
OLIVE BRANCH — Fraenkel Furniture, as reported last week by www.msbusiness.com, has expanded its manufacturing operations in this Northwest Mississippi community. The capital investment was not disclosed.
In 2008, the company added its Advantage upholstery manufacturing line to the facility, which already produced a full line of Englander and U.S.A. mattresses. The expansion was the second for the 375,000-square-foot facility since opening in 1992.
While Fraenkel’s administrative offices are located in Baton Rouge, La., Olive Branch is headquarters for the company’s operations. The Olive Branch facility also has room to expand as the business climate dictates.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip