Fraenkel Furniture completes expansion
OLIVE BRANCH — Fraenkel Furniture, as reported last week by www.msbusiness.com, has expanded its manufacturing operations in this Northwest Mississippi community. The capital investment was not disclosed.
In 2008, the company added its Advantage upholstery manufacturing line to the facility, which already produced a full line of Englander and U.S.A. mattresses. The expansion was the second for the 375,000-square-foot facility since opening in 1992.
While Fraenkel’s administrative offices are located in Baton Rouge, La., Olive Branch is headquarters for the company’s operations. The Olive Branch facility also has room to expand as the business climate dictates.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Meridian DJ group brings dubstep, EDM to Queen City
- The leadership styles of President Obama