Herlihy practicing with Watkins Ludlam
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 31,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis is pleased to announce the addition of Patricia E. (Tricia) Herlihy. Herlihy is a litigator with 16 years of experience who focuses her practice in family law, insurance defense and construction law. She is a graduate of University of Mississippi School of Law (J.D.) and Tulane University (B.A.). She has authored numerous articles on divorce law, is a graduate of Leadership Jackson (2005) and Leadership Madison County (2006), and was recognized by the Mississippi Business Journal as one of the 50 Leading Business Women in 2009.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center