Herlihy practicing with Watkins Ludlam
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 31,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis is pleased to announce the addition of Patricia E. (Tricia) Herlihy. Herlihy is a litigator with 16 years of experience who focuses her practice in family law, insurance defense and construction law. She is a graduate of University of Mississippi School of Law (J.D.) and Tulane University (B.A.). She has authored numerous articles on divorce law, is a graduate of Leadership Jackson (2005) and Leadership Madison County (2006), and was recognized by the Mississippi Business Journal as one of the 50 Leading Business Women in 2009.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy