Herlihy practicing with Watkins Ludlam
Published: August 31,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis is pleased to announce the addition of Patricia E. (Tricia) Herlihy. Herlihy is a litigator with 16 years of experience who focuses her practice in family law, insurance defense and construction law. She is a graduate of University of Mississippi School of Law (J.D.) and Tulane University (B.A.). She has authored numerous articles on divorce law, is a graduate of Leadership Jackson (2005) and Leadership Madison County (2006), and was recognized by the Mississippi Business Journal as one of the 50 Leading Business Women in 2009.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”