Herlihy practicing with Watkins Ludlam
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 31,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis is pleased to announce the addition of Patricia E. (Tricia) Herlihy. Herlihy is a litigator with 16 years of experience who focuses her practice in family law, insurance defense and construction law. She is a graduate of University of Mississippi School of Law (J.D.) and Tulane University (B.A.). She has authored numerous articles on divorce law, is a graduate of Leadership Jackson (2005) and Leadership Madison County (2006), and was recognized by the Mississippi Business Journal as one of the 50 Leading Business Women in 2009.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones