Herlihy practicing with Watkins Ludlam
Published: August 31,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis is pleased to announce the addition of Patricia E. (Tricia) Herlihy. Herlihy is a litigator with 16 years of experience who focuses her practice in family law, insurance defense and construction law. She is a graduate of University of Mississippi School of Law (J.D.) and Tulane University (B.A.). She has authored numerous articles on divorce law, is a graduate of Leadership Jackson (2005) and Leadership Madison County (2006), and was recognized by the Mississippi Business Journal as one of the 50 Leading Business Women in 2009.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues