MSU football tickets ranked as good deal
Published: August 31,2009
STARKVILLE — StubHub, the ticket marketplace, has released its ranking of college football teams that offer the best ticket resale for value for the season ahead.
Mississippi State University (MSU) ranks sixth on the list at $50. It is the only Mississippi school to make the top 20. StubHub ranked MSU’s Egg Bowl contest against Ole Miss in November as MSU’s best game value ($61).
All prices listed in StubHub’s Best College Football Values poll are the current average selling prices for tickets sold through StubHub as of Aug. 25 using a minimum benchmark of 1,000 tickets sold for each team to validate trends.
Vanderbilt University (third), University of Arkansas (14th), University of Kentucky (18th) and Auburn University (19th) are the other Southeastern Conference schools that made the poll’s top 20.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate