MSU football tickets ranked as good deal
Published: August 31,2009
STARKVILLE — StubHub, the ticket marketplace, has released its ranking of college football teams that offer the best ticket resale for value for the season ahead.
Mississippi State University (MSU) ranks sixth on the list at $50. It is the only Mississippi school to make the top 20. StubHub ranked MSU’s Egg Bowl contest against Ole Miss in November as MSU’s best game value ($61).
All prices listed in StubHub’s Best College Football Values poll are the current average selling prices for tickets sold through StubHub as of Aug. 25 using a minimum benchmark of 1,000 tickets sold for each team to validate trends.
Vanderbilt University (third), University of Arkansas (14th), University of Kentucky (18th) and Auburn University (19th) are the other Southeastern Conference schools that made the poll’s top 20.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player