MSU football tickets ranked as good deal
Published: August 31,2009
STARKVILLE — StubHub, the ticket marketplace, has released its ranking of college football teams that offer the best ticket resale for value for the season ahead.
Mississippi State University (MSU) ranks sixth on the list at $50. It is the only Mississippi school to make the top 20. StubHub ranked MSU’s Egg Bowl contest against Ole Miss in November as MSU’s best game value ($61).
All prices listed in StubHub’s Best College Football Values poll are the current average selling prices for tickets sold through StubHub as of Aug. 25 using a minimum benchmark of 1,000 tickets sold for each team to validate trends.
Vanderbilt University (third), University of Arkansas (14th), University of Kentucky (18th) and Auburn University (19th) are the other Southeastern Conference schools that made the poll’s top 20.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal