MSU football tickets ranked as good deal
Published: August 31,2009
STARKVILLE — StubHub, the ticket marketplace, has released its ranking of college football teams that offer the best ticket resale for value for the season ahead.
Mississippi State University (MSU) ranks sixth on the list at $50. It is the only Mississippi school to make the top 20. StubHub ranked MSU’s Egg Bowl contest against Ole Miss in November as MSU’s best game value ($61).
All prices listed in StubHub’s Best College Football Values poll are the current average selling prices for tickets sold through StubHub as of Aug. 25 using a minimum benchmark of 1,000 tickets sold for each team to validate trends.
Vanderbilt University (third), University of Arkansas (14th), University of Kentucky (18th) and Auburn University (19th) are the other Southeastern Conference schools that made the poll’s top 20.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force