MSU football tickets ranked as good deal
Published: August 31,2009
STARKVILLE — StubHub, the ticket marketplace, has released its ranking of college football teams that offer the best ticket resale for value for the season ahead.
Mississippi State University (MSU) ranks sixth on the list at $50. It is the only Mississippi school to make the top 20. StubHub ranked MSU’s Egg Bowl contest against Ole Miss in November as MSU’s best game value ($61).
All prices listed in StubHub’s Best College Football Values poll are the current average selling prices for tickets sold through StubHub as of Aug. 25 using a minimum benchmark of 1,000 tickets sold for each team to validate trends.
Vanderbilt University (third), University of Arkansas (14th), University of Kentucky (18th) and Auburn University (19th) are the other Southeastern Conference schools that made the poll’s top 20.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real