Pryor & Morrow gets new principals
Published: August 31,2009
Pryor & Morrow Architects, P.A., has added two new principals: William V. Dexter Jr., AIA, and Corey D. Ravenhorst, P.E. The addition of an engineer as a principal of the firm expands the range and scope of services, and the firm name has been changed to Pryor & Morrow Architects and Engineers, P.A.
Ravenhorst earned his bachelor’s degree in engineering-mechanical specific from Mississippi State University. He began working with Pryor & Morrow in October 2002 and earned his engineering license in June 2008. His most recent projects include the Adult Enrichment Center in Columbus, Starkville Academy Classroom Additions, MAC, LLC, Industrial Facility in Bay St. Louis, Stennis Center Addition and Renovation in Bay Saint Louis, PE Building and Cafeteria at West Clay Elementary in Montpelier and Four County Truck Shop in Columbus. Dexter received his bachelor of architecture degree from Mississippi State University and joined Pryor & Morrow in October 2001. His past work includes the fellowship hall addition at West Jackson Street Baptist Church in Tupelo, the addition to and renovation of the First Baptist Church in Pontotoc, The Orchard United Methodist Church in Tupelo and Mooreville Elementary School. More recently, William has been the project architect for the new ninth-grade facility under construction on the Meridian High School campus and the new $14-million Corinth Elementary School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement