Richardson comes to MBA
Published: August 31,2009
Lori Richardson has joined the Mississippi Bankers Association (MBA) staff as an administrative assistant. She comes to the MBA from Parkway Baptist Church, where she worked as an administrative assistant for 18 years. Her career also includes stints at Financial Tracking System and Unifirst Bank (now Trustmark).
Richardson is a graduate of Hinds Community College. She and her husband, Scott, live in Clinton with their children, Ashton (16), Blake (14), Haley (14) and Sydni (11).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money