Richardson comes to MBA
Published: August 31,2009
Lori Richardson has joined the Mississippi Bankers Association (MBA) staff as an administrative assistant. She comes to the MBA from Parkway Baptist Church, where she worked as an administrative assistant for 18 years. Her career also includes stints at Financial Tracking System and Unifirst Bank (now Trustmark).
Richardson is a graduate of Hinds Community College. She and her husband, Scott, live in Clinton with their children, Ashton (16), Blake (14), Haley (14) and Sydni (11).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center