Richardson comes to MBA
Published: August 31,2009
Lori Richardson has joined the Mississippi Bankers Association (MBA) staff as an administrative assistant. She comes to the MBA from Parkway Baptist Church, where she worked as an administrative assistant for 18 years. Her career also includes stints at Financial Tracking System and Unifirst Bank (now Trustmark).
Richardson is a graduate of Hinds Community College. She and her husband, Scott, live in Clinton with their children, Ashton (16), Blake (14), Haley (14) and Sydni (11).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant