Richardson comes to MBA
Published: August 31,2009
Lori Richardson has joined the Mississippi Bankers Association (MBA) staff as an administrative assistant. She comes to the MBA from Parkway Baptist Church, where she worked as an administrative assistant for 18 years. Her career also includes stints at Financial Tracking System and Unifirst Bank (now Trustmark).
Richardson is a graduate of Hinds Community College. She and her husband, Scott, live in Clinton with their children, Ashton (16), Blake (14), Haley (14) and Sydni (11).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions