Richardson comes to MBA
Published: August 31,2009
Lori Richardson has joined the Mississippi Bankers Association (MBA) staff as an administrative assistant. She comes to the MBA from Parkway Baptist Church, where she worked as an administrative assistant for 18 years. Her career also includes stints at Financial Tracking System and Unifirst Bank (now Trustmark).
Richardson is a graduate of Hinds Community College. She and her husband, Scott, live in Clinton with their children, Ashton (16), Blake (14), Haley (14) and Sydni (11).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments