Samarion adds to payroll
Samarion has added three new faces to its staff. Curtis Shull has joined Samarion as a software engineer. He was in the U.S. Air Force and has worked extensively with large-scale military operations.
Billy Breland has joined Samarion as a software architect. Before joining Samarion, he worked with Dyntel. CDSI and Boeing Aerospace.
Darryl Wine has joined Samarion as a software engineer. Wine has worked in the industry for years with experience at Ambit Solutions, Imaging Business Solutions, Southern Company Services and Southern Computer Systems.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison