Samarion adds to payroll
Samarion has added three new faces to its staff. Curtis Shull has joined Samarion as a software engineer. He was in the U.S. Air Force and has worked extensively with large-scale military operations.
Billy Breland has joined Samarion as a software architect. Before joining Samarion, he worked with Dyntel. CDSI and Boeing Aerospace.
Darryl Wine has joined Samarion as a software engineer. Wine has worked in the industry for years with experience at Ambit Solutions, Imaging Business Solutions, Southern Company Services and Southern Computer Systems.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month