Samarion adds to payroll
Samarion has added three new faces to its staff. Curtis Shull has joined Samarion as a software engineer. He was in the U.S. Air Force and has worked extensively with large-scale military operations.
Billy Breland has joined Samarion as a software architect. Before joining Samarion, he worked with Dyntel. CDSI and Boeing Aerospace.
Darryl Wine has joined Samarion as a software engineer. Wine has worked in the industry for years with experience at Ambit Solutions, Imaging Business Solutions, Southern Company Services and Southern Computer Systems.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports