Samarion adds to payroll
Samarion has added three new faces to its staff. Curtis Shull has joined Samarion as a software engineer. He was in the U.S. Air Force and has worked extensively with large-scale military operations.
Billy Breland has joined Samarion as a software architect. Before joining Samarion, he worked with Dyntel. CDSI and Boeing Aerospace.
Darryl Wine has joined Samarion as a software engineer. Wine has worked in the industry for years with experience at Ambit Solutions, Imaging Business Solutions, Southern Company Services and Southern Computer Systems.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history