Samarion adds to payroll
Samarion has added three new faces to its staff. Curtis Shull has joined Samarion as a software engineer. He was in the U.S. Air Force and has worked extensively with large-scale military operations.
Billy Breland has joined Samarion as a software architect. Before joining Samarion, he worked with Dyntel. CDSI and Boeing Aerospace.
Darryl Wine has joined Samarion as a software engineer. Wine has worked in the industry for years with experience at Ambit Solutions, Imaging Business Solutions, Southern Company Services and Southern Computer Systems.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus