Sellers added to medical staff
Hattiesburg Clinic Vascular Specialists welcomes Brian Sellers, DO, RPVI. Sellers received his medical degree from University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Mo. He completed his internship in general surgery at Greenville Hospital System in Greenville, S.C. He completed his residency in general surgery at Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Ga. Sellers also completed a fellowship in vascular surgery at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, N.C.
Sellers is a member of the American Medical Association and the Mississippi Medical Association. He joins Lewis E. Hatten, MD, FACS, and J. Keith Thompson, DO, FACOS, RVT, at Hattiesburg Clinic Vascular Specialists.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete