Sellers added to medical staff
Hattiesburg Clinic Vascular Specialists welcomes Brian Sellers, DO, RPVI. Sellers received his medical degree from University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Mo. He completed his internship in general surgery at Greenville Hospital System in Greenville, S.C. He completed his residency in general surgery at Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Ga. Sellers also completed a fellowship in vascular surgery at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, N.C.
Sellers is a member of the American Medical Association and the Mississippi Medical Association. He joins Lewis E. Hatten, MD, FACS, and J. Keith Thompson, DO, FACOS, RVT, at Hattiesburg Clinic Vascular Specialists.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing