Sellers added to medical staff
Hattiesburg Clinic Vascular Specialists welcomes Brian Sellers, DO, RPVI. Sellers received his medical degree from University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Mo. He completed his internship in general surgery at Greenville Hospital System in Greenville, S.C. He completed his residency in general surgery at Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Ga. Sellers also completed a fellowship in vascular surgery at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, N.C.
Sellers is a member of the American Medical Association and the Mississippi Medical Association. He joins Lewis E. Hatten, MD, FACS, and J. Keith Thompson, DO, FACOS, RVT, at Hattiesburg Clinic Vascular Specialists.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur