Sellers added to medical staff
Hattiesburg Clinic Vascular Specialists welcomes Brian Sellers, DO, RPVI. Sellers received his medical degree from University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Mo. He completed his internship in general surgery at Greenville Hospital System in Greenville, S.C. He completed his residency in general surgery at Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Ga. Sellers also completed a fellowship in vascular surgery at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, N.C.
Sellers is a member of the American Medical Association and the Mississippi Medical Association. He joins Lewis E. Hatten, MD, FACS, and J. Keith Thompson, DO, FACOS, RVT, at Hattiesburg Clinic Vascular Specialists.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager