Sellers added to medical staff
Hattiesburg Clinic Vascular Specialists welcomes Brian Sellers, DO, RPVI. Sellers received his medical degree from University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Mo. He completed his internship in general surgery at Greenville Hospital System in Greenville, S.C. He completed his residency in general surgery at Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Ga. Sellers also completed a fellowship in vascular surgery at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, N.C.
Sellers is a member of the American Medical Association and the Mississippi Medical Association. He joins Lewis E. Hatten, MD, FACS, and J. Keith Thompson, DO, FACOS, RVT, at Hattiesburg Clinic Vascular Specialists.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson