Thomas comes to Spine Center
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 31,2009
Hattiesburg Clinic Spine Center recently welcomed J. Amy Thomas, CFNP. Thomas, a native of Columbia, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi where she received both her bachelor’s and master’s of science degrees in nursing.
In conjunction with the arrival of Thomas, Hattiesburg Clinic Spine Center has changed its patient protocols. Under these protocols, each patient will be assessed by Thomas in addition to one of two board-certified neurosurgeons — Richard Clatterbuck, M.D., Ph.D, or David John Yeh, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge