Thomas comes to Spine Center
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 31,2009
Hattiesburg Clinic Spine Center recently welcomed J. Amy Thomas, CFNP. Thomas, a native of Columbia, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi where she received both her bachelor’s and master’s of science degrees in nursing.
In conjunction with the arrival of Thomas, Hattiesburg Clinic Spine Center has changed its patient protocols. Under these protocols, each patient will be assessed by Thomas in addition to one of two board-certified neurosurgeons — Richard Clatterbuck, M.D., Ph.D, or David John Yeh, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Council wants more info on proposed baseball stadium