Thomas comes to Spine Center
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 31,2009
Hattiesburg Clinic Spine Center recently welcomed J. Amy Thomas, CFNP. Thomas, a native of Columbia, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi where she received both her bachelor’s and master’s of science degrees in nursing.
In conjunction with the arrival of Thomas, Hattiesburg Clinic Spine Center has changed its patient protocols. Under these protocols, each patient will be assessed by Thomas in addition to one of two board-certified neurosurgeons — Richard Clatterbuck, M.D., Ph.D, or David John Yeh, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities