Thomas comes to Spine Center
Published: August 31,2009
Hattiesburg Clinic Spine Center recently welcomed J. Amy Thomas, CFNP. Thomas, a native of Columbia, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi where she received both her bachelor’s and master’s of science degrees in nursing.
In conjunction with the arrival of Thomas, Hattiesburg Clinic Spine Center has changed its patient protocols. Under these protocols, each patient will be assessed by Thomas in addition to one of two board-certified neurosurgeons — Richard Clatterbuck, M.D., Ph.D, or David John Yeh, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November