Thomas comes to Spine Center
Published: August 31,2009
Hattiesburg Clinic Spine Center recently welcomed J. Amy Thomas, CFNP. Thomas, a native of Columbia, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi where she received both her bachelor’s and master’s of science degrees in nursing.
In conjunction with the arrival of Thomas, Hattiesburg Clinic Spine Center has changed its patient protocols. Under these protocols, each patient will be assessed by Thomas in addition to one of two board-certified neurosurgeons — Richard Clatterbuck, M.D., Ph.D, or David John Yeh, M.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency