Toyota road opens near plant in Blue Springs
BLUE SPRINGS — The Blue Springs Toyota plant Frontage Road, which runs from Union County Road 203 to SR 9 near Sherman, known as Magnolia Way, opened to traffic Aug. 24.
There is also a new traffic signal on SR 9. The new signal is located at the intersection of Magnolia Way and SR 9. It will allow motorists on SR 9 to have a green light until a vehicle on Magnolia Way activates the signal. Once traffic from Magnolia Way has cleared the intersection, traffic on SR 9 will resume flowing as usual.
Traffic from Union County Road 203 and Locust Hill Road in Pontotoc County was also allowed access to Magnolia Way with this opening.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- FEMA awards grant to defray costs of moving tornado-damaged hospital