Toyota road opens near plant in Blue Springs
BLUE SPRINGS — The Blue Springs Toyota plant Frontage Road, which runs from Union County Road 203 to SR 9 near Sherman, known as Magnolia Way, opened to traffic Aug. 24.
There is also a new traffic signal on SR 9. The new signal is located at the intersection of Magnolia Way and SR 9. It will allow motorists on SR 9 to have a green light until a vehicle on Magnolia Way activates the signal. Once traffic from Magnolia Way has cleared the intersection, traffic on SR 9 will resume flowing as usual.
Traffic from Union County Road 203 and Locust Hill Road in Pontotoc County was also allowed access to Magnolia Way with this opening.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19