Toyota road opens near plant in Blue Springs
BLUE SPRINGS — The Blue Springs Toyota plant Frontage Road, which runs from Union County Road 203 to SR 9 near Sherman, known as Magnolia Way, opened to traffic Aug. 24.
There is also a new traffic signal on SR 9. The new signal is located at the intersection of Magnolia Way and SR 9. It will allow motorists on SR 9 to have a green light until a vehicle on Magnolia Way activates the signal. Once traffic from Magnolia Way has cleared the intersection, traffic on SR 9 will resume flowing as usual.
Traffic from Union County Road 203 and Locust Hill Road in Pontotoc County was also allowed access to Magnolia Way with this opening.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects