Toyota road opens near plant in Blue Springs
BLUE SPRINGS — The Blue Springs Toyota plant Frontage Road, which runs from Union County Road 203 to SR 9 near Sherman, known as Magnolia Way, opened to traffic Aug. 24.
There is also a new traffic signal on SR 9. The new signal is located at the intersection of Magnolia Way and SR 9. It will allow motorists on SR 9 to have a green light until a vehicle on Magnolia Way activates the signal. Once traffic from Magnolia Way has cleared the intersection, traffic on SR 9 will resume flowing as usual.
Traffic from Union County Road 203 and Locust Hill Road in Pontotoc County was also allowed access to Magnolia Way with this opening.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican