Toyota road opens near plant in Blue Springs
BLUE SPRINGS — The Blue Springs Toyota plant Frontage Road, which runs from Union County Road 203 to SR 9 near Sherman, known as Magnolia Way, opened to traffic Aug. 24.
There is also a new traffic signal on SR 9. The new signal is located at the intersection of Magnolia Way and SR 9. It will allow motorists on SR 9 to have a green light until a vehicle on Magnolia Way activates the signal. Once traffic from Magnolia Way has cleared the intersection, traffic on SR 9 will resume flowing as usual.
Traffic from Union County Road 203 and Locust Hill Road in Pontotoc County was also allowed access to Magnolia Way with this opening.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State