Wampler presented Silver Ant Award
Published: August 31,2009
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) recently awarded Travis Wampler, District One assistant district construction engineer, with the Silver Ant Award. Wampler has been employed with MDOT for over 10 years. He graduated in 1996 from Mississippi State University where he received his bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and a received a master’s degree in 1998. He started working for MDOT in March 1999 in the Tupelo Project Office and then transferred to the District One Materials Lab in Aug. 2005. He transferred to the Tupelo District Office in Jan. 2008 as assistant district construction engineer/district LPA coordinator. Wampler resides in Belden with his wife, Kerri. They have three-year old twins, Hailey and Harrison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow