Wampler presented Silver Ant Award
Published: August 31,2009
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) recently awarded Travis Wampler, District One assistant district construction engineer, with the Silver Ant Award. Wampler has been employed with MDOT for over 10 years. He graduated in 1996 from Mississippi State University where he received his bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and a received a master’s degree in 1998. He started working for MDOT in March 1999 in the Tupelo Project Office and then transferred to the District One Materials Lab in Aug. 2005. He transferred to the Tupelo District Office in Jan. 2008 as assistant district construction engineer/district LPA coordinator. Wampler resides in Belden with his wife, Kerri. They have three-year old twins, Hailey and Harrison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center