Wampler presented Silver Ant Award
Published: August 31,2009
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) recently awarded Travis Wampler, District One assistant district construction engineer, with the Silver Ant Award. Wampler has been employed with MDOT for over 10 years. He graduated in 1996 from Mississippi State University where he received his bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and a received a master’s degree in 1998. He started working for MDOT in March 1999 in the Tupelo Project Office and then transferred to the District One Materials Lab in Aug. 2005. He transferred to the Tupelo District Office in Jan. 2008 as assistant district construction engineer/district LPA coordinator. Wampler resides in Belden with his wife, Kerri. They have three-year old twins, Hailey and Harrison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal