WCU’s first biomedical students in class
HATTIESBURG — Nineteen students have begun the new master of biomedical science degree at William Carey University.
The master of biomedical science degree is an intense one-year, non-thesis program consisting of human gross anatomy, human microanatomy, medical embryology, medical biochemistry, medical physiology, epidemiology, biostatistics and issues in clinical medicine.
The degree is designed to afford the student many opportunities, such as possible matriculation into professional schools such as: osteopathic (DO) and allopathic (MD) medical schools; dental school; optometry school; podiatry school; Ph.D. and other doctoral programs. The program can also assist with job enhancement such as in education, public health, and the pharmaceutical industry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option