WCU’s first biomedical students in class
HATTIESBURG — Nineteen students have begun the new master of biomedical science degree at William Carey University.
The master of biomedical science degree is an intense one-year, non-thesis program consisting of human gross anatomy, human microanatomy, medical embryology, medical biochemistry, medical physiology, epidemiology, biostatistics and issues in clinical medicine.
The degree is designed to afford the student many opportunities, such as possible matriculation into professional schools such as: osteopathic (DO) and allopathic (MD) medical schools; dental school; optometry school; podiatry school; Ph.D. and other doctoral programs. The program can also assist with job enhancement such as in education, public health, and the pharmaceutical industry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues