Butler Snow’s writing recognized
JACKSON — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens, & Cannada, PLLC, has received a Burton Award, a national honor recognizing achievements for law firms in areas ranging from legal reform to effective legal writing.
The April 2008 issue of [ITAL]ProTe: Solutio[ITAL], Butler Snow’s quarterly legal publication that the firm distributes to pharmaceutical, medical device and healthcare industry clients, won The 2009 American Legal Administrators (ALA) Award in the Best Law Firm Publication category.
“The [ITAL]ProTe: Solutio[ITAL] magazine was published to provide significant and relevant information to our clients about the latest issues facing the pharmaceutical, medical device and healthcare industry. The published articles and reports provided by our attorneys is a highly valued resource for our clients. This also signifies another example of our long-term commitment to providing exceptional client service,” said Don Clark, chair of Butler Snow.
This year marked the 10th Anniversary of the Burton Awards, which are dedicated to the enrichment and refinement of writing in the legal profession and are presented by the Burton Foundation, a nonprofit cultural and academic organization devoted to promoting the legal profession and dedicated to advancing legal writing by lawyers and law school students.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image