Butler Snow’s writing recognized
JACKSON — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens, & Cannada, PLLC, has received a Burton Award, a national honor recognizing achievements for law firms in areas ranging from legal reform to effective legal writing.
The April 2008 issue of [ITAL]ProTe: Solutio[ITAL], Butler Snow’s quarterly legal publication that the firm distributes to pharmaceutical, medical device and healthcare industry clients, won The 2009 American Legal Administrators (ALA) Award in the Best Law Firm Publication category.
“The [ITAL]ProTe: Solutio[ITAL] magazine was published to provide significant and relevant information to our clients about the latest issues facing the pharmaceutical, medical device and healthcare industry. The published articles and reports provided by our attorneys is a highly valued resource for our clients. This also signifies another example of our long-term commitment to providing exceptional client service,” said Don Clark, chair of Butler Snow.
This year marked the 10th Anniversary of the Burton Awards, which are dedicated to the enrichment and refinement of writing in the legal profession and are presented by the Burton Foundation, a nonprofit cultural and academic organization devoted to promoting the legal profession and dedicated to advancing legal writing by lawyers and law school students.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term