Alexander elected as HCBA president
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 7,2009
Thomas B. Alexander, general counsel for ATT Mississippi, has been elected as the Hinds County Bar Association (HCBA) president for 2009-10. The HCBA serves attorneys in Hinds, Madison and Rankin counties, and is the largest volunteer bar association in the state. Alexander is a graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month