Alexander elected as HCBA president
Published: September 7,2009
Thomas B. Alexander, general counsel for ATT Mississippi, has been elected as the Hinds County Bar Association (HCBA) president for 2009-10. The HCBA serves attorneys in Hinds, Madison and Rankin counties, and is the largest volunteer bar association in the state. Alexander is a graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)