Alexander elected as HCBA president
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 7,2009
Thomas B. Alexander, general counsel for ATT Mississippi, has been elected as the Hinds County Bar Association (HCBA) president for 2009-10. The HCBA serves attorneys in Hinds, Madison and Rankin counties, and is the largest volunteer bar association in the state. Alexander is a graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities