Alexander elected as HCBA president
Published: September 7,2009
Thomas B. Alexander, general counsel for ATT Mississippi, has been elected as the Hinds County Bar Association (HCBA) president for 2009-10. The HCBA serves attorneys in Hinds, Madison and Rankin counties, and is the largest volunteer bar association in the state. Alexander is a graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams