Barnes, Pettey make ‘Top 100′
Published: September 7,2009
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, and Holmes S. Pettey, CFP, at Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC, who offer securities through Raymond James Financial Services, member FINRA/SIPC in Clarksdale, were recently named two of Registered Rep’s “Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors.” This list of distinguished advisors was compiled by Discovery, an online data base of financial service intermediaries that weighed factors of FINRA registered representatives such as total assets under management and years in the industry, then validated by direct surveys.
Barnes and Pettey manage more than $500 million in client assets, and offer their clients financial planning and wealth management services. Both advisors have been acknowledged in the past by several publications for their work in the financial planning and wealth management field. Barnes was named to the Worth Magazine top advisor list in both 2007 and 2008, and both Barnes and Pettey were named to the top 100 Independent Financial Advisor list in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill