Barnes, Pettey make ‘Top 100′
Published: September 7,2009
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, and Holmes S. Pettey, CFP, at Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC, who offer securities through Raymond James Financial Services, member FINRA/SIPC in Clarksdale, were recently named two of Registered Rep’s “Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors.” This list of distinguished advisors was compiled by Discovery, an online data base of financial service intermediaries that weighed factors of FINRA registered representatives such as total assets under management and years in the industry, then validated by direct surveys.
Barnes and Pettey manage more than $500 million in client assets, and offer their clients financial planning and wealth management services. Both advisors have been acknowledged in the past by several publications for their work in the financial planning and wealth management field. Barnes was named to the Worth Magazine top advisor list in both 2007 and 2008, and both Barnes and Pettey were named to the top 100 Independent Financial Advisor list in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three