Barnes, Pettey make ‘Top 100′
Published: September 7,2009
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, and Holmes S. Pettey, CFP, at Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC, who offer securities through Raymond James Financial Services, member FINRA/SIPC in Clarksdale, were recently named two of Registered Rep’s “Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors.” This list of distinguished advisors was compiled by Discovery, an online data base of financial service intermediaries that weighed factors of FINRA registered representatives such as total assets under management and years in the industry, then validated by direct surveys.
Barnes and Pettey manage more than $500 million in client assets, and offer their clients financial planning and wealth management services. Both advisors have been acknowledged in the past by several publications for their work in the financial planning and wealth management field. Barnes was named to the Worth Magazine top advisor list in both 2007 and 2008, and both Barnes and Pettey were named to the top 100 Independent Financial Advisor list in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M