Barnes, Pettey make ‘Top 100′
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 7,2009
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, and Holmes S. Pettey, CFP, at Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC, who offer securities through Raymond James Financial Services, member FINRA/SIPC in Clarksdale, were recently named two of Registered Rep’s “Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors.” This list of distinguished advisors was compiled by Discovery, an online data base of financial service intermediaries that weighed factors of FINRA registered representatives such as total assets under management and years in the industry, then validated by direct surveys.
Barnes and Pettey manage more than $500 million in client assets, and offer their clients financial planning and wealth management services. Both advisors have been acknowledged in the past by several publications for their work in the financial planning and wealth management field. Barnes was named to the Worth Magazine top advisor list in both 2007 and 2008, and both Barnes and Pettey were named to the top 100 Independent Financial Advisor list in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Tennessee-based manufacturer sites plant in industrial park
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City