Barnes, Pettey make ‘Top 100′
Published: September 7,2009
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, and Holmes S. Pettey, CFP, at Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC, who offer securities through Raymond James Financial Services, member FINRA/SIPC in Clarksdale, were recently named two of Registered Rep’s “Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors.” This list of distinguished advisors was compiled by Discovery, an online data base of financial service intermediaries that weighed factors of FINRA registered representatives such as total assets under management and years in the industry, then validated by direct surveys.
Barnes and Pettey manage more than $500 million in client assets, and offer their clients financial planning and wealth management services. Both advisors have been acknowledged in the past by several publications for their work in the financial planning and wealth management field. Barnes was named to the Worth Magazine top advisor list in both 2007 and 2008, and both Barnes and Pettey were named to the top 100 Independent Financial Advisor list in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation