Bridges elected VP of NBA
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 7,2009
Sharon F. Bridges, a successful litigator and member of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC, has recently been elected vice president of the National Bar Association (NBA). She has held several positions within the NBA including deputy chief of staff to president Rodney G. Moore, board member at large, regional director and chair of the Health Law Section.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Nullification and interposition
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA