Bridges elected VP of NBA
Published: September 7,2009
Sharon F. Bridges, a successful litigator and member of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC, has recently been elected vice president of the National Bar Association (NBA). She has held several positions within the NBA including deputy chief of staff to president Rodney G. Moore, board member at large, regional director and chair of the Health Law Section.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending