Bridges elected VP of NBA
Published: September 7,2009
Sharon F. Bridges, a successful litigator and member of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC, has recently been elected vice president of the National Bar Association (NBA). She has held several positions within the NBA including deputy chief of staff to president Rodney G. Moore, board member at large, regional director and chair of the Health Law Section.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals