Bridges elected VP of NBA
Published: September 7,2009
Sharon F. Bridges, a successful litigator and member of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC, has recently been elected vice president of the National Bar Association (NBA). She has held several positions within the NBA including deputy chief of staff to president Rodney G. Moore, board member at large, regional director and chair of the Health Law Section.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks