Bridges elected VP of NBA
Published: September 7,2009
Sharon F. Bridges, a successful litigator and member of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC, has recently been elected vice president of the National Bar Association (NBA). She has held several positions within the NBA including deputy chief of staff to president Rodney G. Moore, board member at large, regional director and chair of the Health Law Section.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015