BRMC adds to medical staff
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 7,2009
Richard E. Chernecky, M.D., gastroenterologist, has joined the medical staff of Biloxi Regional Medical Center (BRMC) and Digestive Health Center. Chernecky received his medical degree from Emory University School of Medicine and completed an internship and residency at the College of Medicine of New Jersey. He also completed a residency and fellowship in digestive diseases at Emory University. Chernecky is a member of the American Medical Association, Southern Medical Association and the American Gastroenterological Association. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine/Digestive Diseases. Chernecky, and he and his family has relocated to the Mississippi Gulf Coast from Georgia.
Christoper E. Landsdown, M.D., family practice, also has joined the medical staff of BRMC as well as North Bay Family Medical Clinic. Landsdown attended American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine and Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center. He was chief resident and was also honored as Outstanding Senior Resident of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain