BRMC adds to medical staff
Published: September 7,2009
Richard E. Chernecky, M.D., gastroenterologist, has joined the medical staff of Biloxi Regional Medical Center (BRMC) and Digestive Health Center. Chernecky received his medical degree from Emory University School of Medicine and completed an internship and residency at the College of Medicine of New Jersey. He also completed a residency and fellowship in digestive diseases at Emory University. Chernecky is a member of the American Medical Association, Southern Medical Association and the American Gastroenterological Association. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine/Digestive Diseases. Chernecky, and he and his family has relocated to the Mississippi Gulf Coast from Georgia.
Christoper E. Landsdown, M.D., family practice, also has joined the medical staff of BRMC as well as North Bay Family Medical Clinic. Landsdown attended American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine and Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center. He was chief resident and was also honored as Outstanding Senior Resident of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case