BRMC adds to medical staff
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 7,2009
Richard E. Chernecky, M.D., gastroenterologist, has joined the medical staff of Biloxi Regional Medical Center (BRMC) and Digestive Health Center. Chernecky received his medical degree from Emory University School of Medicine and completed an internship and residency at the College of Medicine of New Jersey. He also completed a residency and fellowship in digestive diseases at Emory University. Chernecky is a member of the American Medical Association, Southern Medical Association and the American Gastroenterological Association. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine/Digestive Diseases. Chernecky, and he and his family has relocated to the Mississippi Gulf Coast from Georgia.
Christoper E. Landsdown, M.D., family practice, also has joined the medical staff of BRMC as well as North Bay Family Medical Clinic. Landsdown attended American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine and Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center. He was chief resident and was also honored as Outstanding Senior Resident of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- County surveyor accused of doing unlicensed work, fraud
- Brandon biometrics firm merges fingerprinting and smartphones
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- Woman pleads not guilty to murder in second buttocks-enhancement case
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions