BRMC adds to medical staff
Published: September 7,2009
Richard E. Chernecky, M.D., gastroenterologist, has joined the medical staff of Biloxi Regional Medical Center (BRMC) and Digestive Health Center. Chernecky received his medical degree from Emory University School of Medicine and completed an internship and residency at the College of Medicine of New Jersey. He also completed a residency and fellowship in digestive diseases at Emory University. Chernecky is a member of the American Medical Association, Southern Medical Association and the American Gastroenterological Association. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine/Digestive Diseases. Chernecky, and he and his family has relocated to the Mississippi Gulf Coast from Georgia.
Christoper E. Landsdown, M.D., family practice, also has joined the medical staff of BRMC as well as North Bay Family Medical Clinic. Landsdown attended American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine and Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center. He was chief resident and was also honored as Outstanding Senior Resident of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete