BRMC adds to medical staff
Published: September 7,2009
Richard E. Chernecky, M.D., gastroenterologist, has joined the medical staff of Biloxi Regional Medical Center (BRMC) and Digestive Health Center. Chernecky received his medical degree from Emory University School of Medicine and completed an internship and residency at the College of Medicine of New Jersey. He also completed a residency and fellowship in digestive diseases at Emory University. Chernecky is a member of the American Medical Association, Southern Medical Association and the American Gastroenterological Association. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine/Digestive Diseases. Chernecky, and he and his family has relocated to the Mississippi Gulf Coast from Georgia.
Christoper E. Landsdown, M.D., family practice, also has joined the medical staff of BRMC as well as North Bay Family Medical Clinic. Landsdown attended American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine and Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center. He was chief resident and was also honored as Outstanding Senior Resident of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet