Chrisman editing another journal
Published: September 7,2009
James J. “Jim” Chrisman’s recent selection as the associate editor of the Journal of Business Venturing is an additional honor for the Mississippi State University (MSU) management professor. Also in his seventh year as editor of Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, he now becomes the first individual simultaneously holding major editorial duties with two leading professional journals serving the field of entrepreneurship. A University of Georgia doctoral graduate and MSU faculty member since 2002, Chrisman directs the College of Business’ Center of Family Business Research. He long has been recognized as a prolific scholar in the areas of entrepreneurship and family business.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow