Chrisman editing another journal
Published: September 7,2009
James J. “Jim” Chrisman’s recent selection as the associate editor of the Journal of Business Venturing is an additional honor for the Mississippi State University (MSU) management professor. Also in his seventh year as editor of Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, he now becomes the first individual simultaneously holding major editorial duties with two leading professional journals serving the field of entrepreneurship. A University of Georgia doctoral graduate and MSU faculty member since 2002, Chrisman directs the College of Business’ Center of Family Business Research. He long has been recognized as a prolific scholar in the areas of entrepreneurship and family business.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years