Chrisman editing another journal
Published: September 7,2009
James J. “Jim” Chrisman’s recent selection as the associate editor of the Journal of Business Venturing is an additional honor for the Mississippi State University (MSU) management professor. Also in his seventh year as editor of Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, he now becomes the first individual simultaneously holding major editorial duties with two leading professional journals serving the field of entrepreneurship. A University of Georgia doctoral graduate and MSU faculty member since 2002, Chrisman directs the College of Business’ Center of Family Business Research. He long has been recognized as a prolific scholar in the areas of entrepreneurship and family business.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal