Chrisman editing another journal
Published: September 7,2009
James J. “Jim” Chrisman’s recent selection as the associate editor of the Journal of Business Venturing is an additional honor for the Mississippi State University (MSU) management professor. Also in his seventh year as editor of Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, he now becomes the first individual simultaneously holding major editorial duties with two leading professional journals serving the field of entrepreneurship. A University of Georgia doctoral graduate and MSU faculty member since 2002, Chrisman directs the College of Business’ Center of Family Business Research. He long has been recognized as a prolific scholar in the areas of entrepreneurship and family business.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation