Chrisman editing another journal
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 7,2009
James J. “Jim” Chrisman’s recent selection as the associate editor of the Journal of Business Venturing is an additional honor for the Mississippi State University (MSU) management professor. Also in his seventh year as editor of Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, he now becomes the first individual simultaneously holding major editorial duties with two leading professional journals serving the field of entrepreneurship. A University of Georgia doctoral graduate and MSU faculty member since 2002, Chrisman directs the College of Business’ Center of Family Business Research. He long has been recognized as a prolific scholar in the areas of entrepreneurship and family business.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Mayor wants 'trial run' of hotel/restaurant tax next month