Evergreen makes Inc. Magazine 5000
PURVIS — Inc. magazine has named Evergreen Lumber & Truss Inc. to its 2009 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., recognizing Evergreen’s three-year revenue growth of 157 percent.
Evergreen ranked 2,026th on the Inc. 5000 list.
Mike Mosley, owner and general manager of Evergreen, said, “Achieving growth – any growth – during the recession, which has hit the building materials industry, is a testament to our team’s determination and creativity. We are therefore particularly proud to be recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America.”
Evergreen is one of the South’s largest manufacturers of wood and steel trusses, wall panels and other construction framing products. The company has manufacturing plants in Purvis and Pensacola, Fla., and administrative offices in Mobile, Ala.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability