Evergreen makes Inc. Magazine 5000
PURVIS — Inc. magazine has named Evergreen Lumber & Truss Inc. to its 2009 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., recognizing Evergreen’s three-year revenue growth of 157 percent.
Evergreen ranked 2,026th on the Inc. 5000 list.
Mike Mosley, owner and general manager of Evergreen, said, “Achieving growth – any growth – during the recession, which has hit the building materials industry, is a testament to our team’s determination and creativity. We are therefore particularly proud to be recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America.”
Evergreen is one of the South’s largest manufacturers of wood and steel trusses, wall panels and other construction framing products. The company has manufacturing plants in Purvis and Pensacola, Fla., and administrative offices in Mobile, Ala.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves