Fontenot returns to Delta with GSHC
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 7,2009
The Good Samaritan Health Center (GSHC) board of directors is pleased to announce the addition of Dr. Sarah Fontenot, pharmacist. A Hollandale native, Fontenot graduated from the University of Mississippi in 2007 with a bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical science. The next two years were spent at the University of Mississippi Medical Center where she graduated in May with a pharm. D.
At the GSHC, one of Fontenot’s goals is to provide education to patients regarding the proper use of medication or medication delivery systems and the importance of compliance with a medication therapy regimen. Also, she will work directly with Susan Prather, certified nurse practitioner, to provide recommendations regarding patients’ medication therapy.
As part of the team, Sarah will work to improve efficiency and access to care by participating in patient pre-appointments and follow-ups.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- The link between education and economic development