Fontenot returns to Delta with GSHC
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 7,2009
The Good Samaritan Health Center (GSHC) board of directors is pleased to announce the addition of Dr. Sarah Fontenot, pharmacist. A Hollandale native, Fontenot graduated from the University of Mississippi in 2007 with a bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical science. The next two years were spent at the University of Mississippi Medical Center where she graduated in May with a pharm. D.
At the GSHC, one of Fontenot’s goals is to provide education to patients regarding the proper use of medication or medication delivery systems and the importance of compliance with a medication therapy regimen. Also, she will work directly with Susan Prather, certified nurse practitioner, to provide recommendations regarding patients’ medication therapy.
As part of the team, Sarah will work to improve efficiency and access to care by participating in patient pre-appointments and follow-ups.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain