Fontenot returns to Delta with GSHC
Published: September 7,2009
The Good Samaritan Health Center (GSHC) board of directors is pleased to announce the addition of Dr. Sarah Fontenot, pharmacist. A Hollandale native, Fontenot graduated from the University of Mississippi in 2007 with a bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical science. The next two years were spent at the University of Mississippi Medical Center where she graduated in May with a pharm. D.
At the GSHC, one of Fontenot’s goals is to provide education to patients regarding the proper use of medication or medication delivery systems and the importance of compliance with a medication therapy regimen. Also, she will work directly with Susan Prather, certified nurse practitioner, to provide recommendations regarding patients’ medication therapy.
As part of the team, Sarah will work to improve efficiency and access to care by participating in patient pre-appointments and follow-ups.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet