Fontenot returns to Delta with GSHC
Published: September 7,2009
The Good Samaritan Health Center (GSHC) board of directors is pleased to announce the addition of Dr. Sarah Fontenot, pharmacist. A Hollandale native, Fontenot graduated from the University of Mississippi in 2007 with a bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical science. The next two years were spent at the University of Mississippi Medical Center where she graduated in May with a pharm. D.
At the GSHC, one of Fontenot’s goals is to provide education to patients regarding the proper use of medication or medication delivery systems and the importance of compliance with a medication therapy regimen. Also, she will work directly with Susan Prather, certified nurse practitioner, to provide recommendations regarding patients’ medication therapy.
As part of the team, Sarah will work to improve efficiency and access to care by participating in patient pre-appointments and follow-ups.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015