Fontenot returns to Delta with GSHC
Published: September 7,2009
The Good Samaritan Health Center (GSHC) board of directors is pleased to announce the addition of Dr. Sarah Fontenot, pharmacist. A Hollandale native, Fontenot graduated from the University of Mississippi in 2007 with a bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical science. The next two years were spent at the University of Mississippi Medical Center where she graduated in May with a pharm. D.
At the GSHC, one of Fontenot’s goals is to provide education to patients regarding the proper use of medication or medication delivery systems and the importance of compliance with a medication therapy regimen. Also, she will work directly with Susan Prather, certified nurse practitioner, to provide recommendations regarding patients’ medication therapy.
As part of the team, Sarah will work to improve efficiency and access to care by participating in patient pre-appointments and follow-ups.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status