Healthcare not about getting along
by For the MBJ
Published: September 7,2009
I have read with interest (Ross Reily’s) columns in healthcare the last few weeks.
It appears he is riding the coattails of Edward Kennedy, and could care less about the future of this country.
This debate is not about getting along. This debate is about the moral fabric of this country.
My opinion is that Mr. Reily should move to the country of Massachusetts where he and the rest of his liberal cronies can have their socialist world.
The rest of us will go about the business of having a moral society based on the belief in God and law and order.
It’s obvious Mr. Reily does not believe in any of those.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran