Healthcare not about getting along
by For the MBJ
Published: September 7,2009
I have read with interest (Ross Reily’s) columns in healthcare the last few weeks.
It appears he is riding the coattails of Edward Kennedy, and could care less about the future of this country.
This debate is not about getting along. This debate is about the moral fabric of this country.
My opinion is that Mr. Reily should move to the country of Massachusetts where he and the rest of his liberal cronies can have their socialist world.
The rest of us will go about the business of having a moral society based on the belief in God and law and order.
It’s obvious Mr. Reily does not believe in any of those.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building