Healthcare not about getting along
by For the MBJ
Published: September 7,2009
I have read with interest (Ross Reily’s) columns in healthcare the last few weeks.
It appears he is riding the coattails of Edward Kennedy, and could care less about the future of this country.
This debate is not about getting along. This debate is about the moral fabric of this country.
My opinion is that Mr. Reily should move to the country of Massachusetts where he and the rest of his liberal cronies can have their socialist world.
The rest of us will go about the business of having a moral society based on the belief in God and law and order.
It’s obvious Mr. Reily does not believe in any of those.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways