Healthcare not about getting along
by For the MBJ
Published: September 7,2009
I have read with interest (Ross Reily’s) columns in healthcare the last few weeks.
It appears he is riding the coattails of Edward Kennedy, and could care less about the future of this country.
This debate is not about getting along. This debate is about the moral fabric of this country.
My opinion is that Mr. Reily should move to the country of Massachusetts where he and the rest of his liberal cronies can have their socialist world.
The rest of us will go about the business of having a moral society based on the belief in God and law and order.
It’s obvious Mr. Reily does not believe in any of those.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics