Healthcare not about getting along
by For the MBJ
Published: September 7,2009
I have read with interest (Ross Reily’s) columns in healthcare the last few weeks.
It appears he is riding the coattails of Edward Kennedy, and could care less about the future of this country.
This debate is not about getting along. This debate is about the moral fabric of this country.
My opinion is that Mr. Reily should move to the country of Massachusetts where he and the rest of his liberal cronies can have their socialist world.
The rest of us will go about the business of having a moral society based on the belief in God and law and order.
It’s obvious Mr. Reily does not believe in any of those.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- ‘No’ means being able to commit to ‘Yes’