Howell named chair of Co-Lin division
Published: September 7,2009
Amye Howell of Brookhaven has been appointed chairperson for Copiah-Lincoln Community College’s newly established Developmental Education Division. Howell has been a member of the Co-Lin faculty since 2000 as a reading instructor. She authored and compiled the textbook used in Co-Lin’s orientation classes. Howell received her bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University and her master’s degree from Mississippi College. She is a member of Delta Kappa Gamma, the Mississippi Association of Developmental Education and the National Association of Developmental Education. Howell has been selected to Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers and is the recipient of Co-Lin’s High Performance Award and Pitts Scholarship. She represented Co-Lin at the annual Lamplighter’s Conference in 2007 and was selected as Co-Lin’s Humanities Instructor of the Year in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink