Howell named chair of Co-Lin division
Published: September 7,2009
Amye Howell of Brookhaven has been appointed chairperson for Copiah-Lincoln Community College’s newly established Developmental Education Division. Howell has been a member of the Co-Lin faculty since 2000 as a reading instructor. She authored and compiled the textbook used in Co-Lin’s orientation classes. Howell received her bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University and her master’s degree from Mississippi College. She is a member of Delta Kappa Gamma, the Mississippi Association of Developmental Education and the National Association of Developmental Education. Howell has been selected to Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers and is the recipient of Co-Lin’s High Performance Award and Pitts Scholarship. She represented Co-Lin at the annual Lamplighter’s Conference in 2007 and was selected as Co-Lin’s Humanities Instructor of the Year in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ford F-150s roll into Mississippi, ahead of the pickup pack
- UNFOLDING OF A RESCUE — How Sanderson Farms saved Mississippi's PGA tour event
- Mississippi poultry industry's hub system behind today's success
- MBJ Business Person of the Year: Joe Sanderson Jr.
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Birdwatching generates big bucks for coastal economy with room to grow
- Nissan supplier efforts key to more Miss. output
- TODD SMITH'S SPIN CYCLE: Top 10 toy brands that won holiday social media blitz