Howell named chair of Co-Lin division
Published: September 7,2009
Amye Howell of Brookhaven has been appointed chairperson for Copiah-Lincoln Community College’s newly established Developmental Education Division. Howell has been a member of the Co-Lin faculty since 2000 as a reading instructor. She authored and compiled the textbook used in Co-Lin’s orientation classes. Howell received her bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University and her master’s degree from Mississippi College. She is a member of Delta Kappa Gamma, the Mississippi Association of Developmental Education and the National Association of Developmental Education. Howell has been selected to Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers and is the recipient of Co-Lin’s High Performance Award and Pitts Scholarship. She represented Co-Lin at the annual Lamplighter’s Conference in 2007 and was selected as Co-Lin’s Humanities Instructor of the Year in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal