Lagarde comes to Pain Center
Published: September 7,2009
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Kristin Lagarde, FNP, to the Pain Rehabilitation Center. Lagarde received her bachelor of science in nursing degree from the University of Southern Mississippi where she also received her master’s degree. She has served on the nursing staff at both Forrest General Hospital and Children’s Hospital in New Orleans.
Lagarde joins P. Lynn Bell, D.O., in the Pain Rehabilitation Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development