Lagarde comes to Pain Center
Published: September 7,2009
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Kristin Lagarde, FNP, to the Pain Rehabilitation Center. Lagarde received her bachelor of science in nursing degree from the University of Southern Mississippi where she also received her master’s degree. She has served on the nursing staff at both Forrest General Hospital and Children’s Hospital in New Orleans.
Lagarde joins P. Lynn Bell, D.O., in the Pain Rehabilitation Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge