Lagarde comes to Pain Center
Published: September 7,2009
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Kristin Lagarde, FNP, to the Pain Rehabilitation Center. Lagarde received her bachelor of science in nursing degree from the University of Southern Mississippi where she also received her master’s degree. She has served on the nursing staff at both Forrest General Hospital and Children’s Hospital in New Orleans.
Lagarde joins P. Lynn Bell, D.O., in the Pain Rehabilitation Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials