Lagarde comes to Pain Center
Published: September 7,2009
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Kristin Lagarde, FNP, to the Pain Rehabilitation Center. Lagarde received her bachelor of science in nursing degree from the University of Southern Mississippi where she also received her master’s degree. She has served on the nursing staff at both Forrest General Hospital and Children’s Hospital in New Orleans.
Lagarde joins P. Lynn Bell, D.O., in the Pain Rehabilitation Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real