Lagarde comes to Pain Center
Published: September 7,2009
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Kristin Lagarde, FNP, to the Pain Rehabilitation Center. Lagarde received her bachelor of science in nursing degree from the University of Southern Mississippi where she also received her master’s degree. She has served on the nursing staff at both Forrest General Hospital and Children’s Hospital in New Orleans.
Lagarde joins P. Lynn Bell, D.O., in the Pain Rehabilitation Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state