McLain added at Wesley Medical
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 7,2009
Wesley Medical Center announces the addition of Dr. Holly McLain to its staff as the director of the neurodiagnostics department. McLain received both her bachelor’s degree and doctor of audiology from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue