Moore seeing patients at Wesley
Charles R. Moore, M.D., a fellowship-trained urologist with Southern Urology, P.A., has joined the medical staff at Wesley Medical Center. Moore received his medical degree from Louisiana State University Health Science Center. He completed an internship and residency in surgery at the University of Texas-Houston Health Science Center.
Moore completed an endourology fellowship at the University of Miami, where he received extensive training performing surgeries with the daVinci Surgical System.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center