Moore seeing patients at Wesley
Charles R. Moore, M.D., a fellowship-trained urologist with Southern Urology, P.A., has joined the medical staff at Wesley Medical Center. Moore received his medical degree from Louisiana State University Health Science Center. He completed an internship and residency in surgery at the University of Texas-Houston Health Science Center.
Moore completed an endourology fellowship at the University of Miami, where he received extensive training performing surgeries with the daVinci Surgical System.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending