Moore seeing patients at Wesley
Charles R. Moore, M.D., a fellowship-trained urologist with Southern Urology, P.A., has joined the medical staff at Wesley Medical Center. Moore received his medical degree from Louisiana State University Health Science Center. He completed an internship and residency in surgery at the University of Texas-Houston Health Science Center.
Moore completed an endourology fellowship at the University of Miami, where he received extensive training performing surgeries with the daVinci Surgical System.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments