Moore seeing patients at Wesley
Charles R. Moore, M.D., a fellowship-trained urologist with Southern Urology, P.A., has joined the medical staff at Wesley Medical Center. Moore received his medical degree from Louisiana State University Health Science Center. He completed an internship and residency in surgery at the University of Texas-Houston Health Science Center.
Moore completed an endourology fellowship at the University of Miami, where he received extensive training performing surgeries with the daVinci Surgical System.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics