Peden Listed in Best Lawyers
Published: September 7,2009
James A. Peden Jr., an attorney with the law firm of Stennett, Wilkinson & Peden, with offices in Ridgeland, has been selected by his peers for inclusion in the 2010 edition of The Best Lawyers in America in the specialty of land use and zoning law. In addition to practicing law, Peden is serving during the fall semester as an adjunct professor at the Mississippi College School of Law, where he is teaching the course on land use controls.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart