Peden Listed in Best Lawyers
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 7,2009
James A. Peden Jr., an attorney with the law firm of Stennett, Wilkinson & Peden, with offices in Ridgeland, has been selected by his peers for inclusion in the 2010 edition of The Best Lawyers in America in the specialty of land use and zoning law. In addition to practicing law, Peden is serving during the fall semester as an adjunct professor at the Mississippi College School of Law, where he is teaching the course on land use controls.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Mayor wants 'trial run' of hotel/restaurant tax next month