Peden Listed in Best Lawyers
Published: September 7,2009
James A. Peden Jr., an attorney with the law firm of Stennett, Wilkinson & Peden, with offices in Ridgeland, has been selected by his peers for inclusion in the 2010 edition of The Best Lawyers in America in the specialty of land use and zoning law. In addition to practicing law, Peden is serving during the fall semester as an adjunct professor at the Mississippi College School of Law, where he is teaching the course on land use controls.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter