Peden Listed in Best Lawyers
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 7,2009
James A. Peden Jr., an attorney with the law firm of Stennett, Wilkinson & Peden, with offices in Ridgeland, has been selected by his peers for inclusion in the 2010 edition of The Best Lawyers in America in the specialty of land use and zoning law. In addition to practicing law, Peden is serving during the fall semester as an adjunct professor at the Mississippi College School of Law, where he is teaching the course on land use controls.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line