Peden Listed in Best Lawyers
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 7,2009
James A. Peden Jr., an attorney with the law firm of Stennett, Wilkinson & Peden, with offices in Ridgeland, has been selected by his peers for inclusion in the 2010 edition of The Best Lawyers in America in the specialty of land use and zoning law. In addition to practicing law, Peden is serving during the fall semester as an adjunct professor at the Mississippi College School of Law, where he is teaching the course on land use controls.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State