Seymour completes IOM program
Published: September 7,2009
Rachael Seymour, IOM, director, Biloxi Chamber of Commerce of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce, has graduated from Institute for Organization Management, a four-year nonprofit leadership-training program at the University of Georgia in Athens, Ga.
Graduates of the institute receive the IOM recognition, signifying completion of 96 hours of course instruction in nonprofit management. In addition, participants can earn points toward the Certified Chamber Executive (CCE) or Certified Association Executive (CAE) certifications. Nearly 1,000 individuals attend the institute annually.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study