Watkins Ludlam staff honored
Published: September 7,2009
Tags: Alveno N. Castilla, Best Lawyers, Craig N. Landrum, David B. Grishman, David L. Martin, Dennis W. Miller, F. Hall Bailey, Gary P. Snyder, George F. Bloss III, Gina M. Jacobs, Henry F. Laird Jr., James E. Woods, Jeffrey R. Barber, Jim B. Tohill, Kathryn H. Hester, Keith R. Raultson, Kristina M. Johnson, L. Keith Parsons, Leonard D. Van Slyke Jr., Linda Bounds Keng, Mark T. Davis, Peyton S. Irby Jr., Randall B. Wall, Robert S. Lazarus, Stanley Q. Smith, Susan Fahey Desmond, Thomas B. Shepherd III, Thomas W. Crockett, Trudy B. Allen, W. Whitaker Rayner, Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, William E. Dossett, Zachary Taylor III
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis is proud to announce that 31 of its attorneys have been named to the 2010 edition of Best Lawyers. Additionally, the firm was ranked first in Mississippi in 20 categories.
Those chosen for the selection this year are; George F. Bloss III, Susan Fahey Desmond, Henry F. Laird Jr., Trudy B. Allen, F. Hall Bailey, Jeffrey R. Barber, Alveno N. Castilla, Thomas W. Crockett, Mark T. Davis, William E. Dossett, David B. Grishman, Kathryn H. Hester, Peyton S. Irby Jr., Gina M. Jacobs, Kristina M. Johnson, Linda Bounds Keng, Craig N. Landrum, Robert S. Lazarus, David L. Martin, Dennis W. Miller, L. Keith Parsons, Keith R. Raultson, W. Whitaker Rayner, Thomas B. Shepherd III, Stanley Q. Smith, Zachary Taylor III, Jim B. Tohill, Leonard D. Van Slyke Jr., Randall B. Wall, Gary P. Snyder and James E. Woods.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office