Watkins Ludlam staff honored
Published: September 7,2009
Tags: Alveno N. Castilla, Best Lawyers, Craig N. Landrum, David B. Grishman, David L. Martin, Dennis W. Miller, F. Hall Bailey, Gary P. Snyder, George F. Bloss III, Gina M. Jacobs, Henry F. Laird Jr., James E. Woods, Jeffrey R. Barber, Jim B. Tohill, Kathryn H. Hester, Keith R. Raultson, Kristina M. Johnson, L. Keith Parsons, Leonard D. Van Slyke Jr., Linda Bounds Keng, Mark T. Davis, Peyton S. Irby Jr., Randall B. Wall, Robert S. Lazarus, Stanley Q. Smith, Susan Fahey Desmond, Thomas B. Shepherd III, Thomas W. Crockett, Trudy B. Allen, W. Whitaker Rayner, Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, William E. Dossett, Zachary Taylor III
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis is proud to announce that 31 of its attorneys have been named to the 2010 edition of Best Lawyers. Additionally, the firm was ranked first in Mississippi in 20 categories.
Those chosen for the selection this year are; George F. Bloss III, Susan Fahey Desmond, Henry F. Laird Jr., Trudy B. Allen, F. Hall Bailey, Jeffrey R. Barber, Alveno N. Castilla, Thomas W. Crockett, Mark T. Davis, William E. Dossett, David B. Grishman, Kathryn H. Hester, Peyton S. Irby Jr., Gina M. Jacobs, Kristina M. Johnson, Linda Bounds Keng, Craig N. Landrum, Robert S. Lazarus, David L. Martin, Dennis W. Miller, L. Keith Parsons, Keith R. Raultson, W. Whitaker Rayner, Thomas B. Shepherd III, Stanley Q. Smith, Zachary Taylor III, Jim B. Tohill, Leonard D. Van Slyke Jr., Randall B. Wall, Gary P. Snyder and James E. Woods.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast