Watkins Ludlam staff honored
Published: September 7,2009
Tags: Alveno N. Castilla, Best Lawyers, Craig N. Landrum, David B. Grishman, David L. Martin, Dennis W. Miller, F. Hall Bailey, Gary P. Snyder, George F. Bloss III, Gina M. Jacobs, Henry F. Laird Jr., James E. Woods, Jeffrey R. Barber, Jim B. Tohill, Kathryn H. Hester, Keith R. Raultson, Kristina M. Johnson, L. Keith Parsons, Leonard D. Van Slyke Jr., Linda Bounds Keng, Mark T. Davis, Peyton S. Irby Jr., Randall B. Wall, Robert S. Lazarus, Stanley Q. Smith, Susan Fahey Desmond, Thomas B. Shepherd III, Thomas W. Crockett, Trudy B. Allen, W. Whitaker Rayner, Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, William E. Dossett, Zachary Taylor III
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis is proud to announce that 31 of its attorneys have been named to the 2010 edition of Best Lawyers. Additionally, the firm was ranked first in Mississippi in 20 categories.
Those chosen for the selection this year are; George F. Bloss III, Susan Fahey Desmond, Henry F. Laird Jr., Trudy B. Allen, F. Hall Bailey, Jeffrey R. Barber, Alveno N. Castilla, Thomas W. Crockett, Mark T. Davis, William E. Dossett, David B. Grishman, Kathryn H. Hester, Peyton S. Irby Jr., Gina M. Jacobs, Kristina M. Johnson, Linda Bounds Keng, Craig N. Landrum, Robert S. Lazarus, David L. Martin, Dennis W. Miller, L. Keith Parsons, Keith R. Raultson, W. Whitaker Rayner, Thomas B. Shepherd III, Stanley Q. Smith, Zachary Taylor III, Jim B. Tohill, Leonard D. Van Slyke Jr., Randall B. Wall, Gary P. Snyder and James E. Woods.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur