Watkins Ludlam staff honored
Published: September 7,2009
Tags: Alveno N. Castilla, Best Lawyers, Craig N. Landrum, David B. Grishman, David L. Martin, Dennis W. Miller, F. Hall Bailey, Gary P. Snyder, George F. Bloss III, Gina M. Jacobs, Henry F. Laird Jr., James E. Woods, Jeffrey R. Barber, Jim B. Tohill, Kathryn H. Hester, Keith R. Raultson, Kristina M. Johnson, L. Keith Parsons, Leonard D. Van Slyke Jr., Linda Bounds Keng, Mark T. Davis, Peyton S. Irby Jr., Randall B. Wall, Robert S. Lazarus, Stanley Q. Smith, Susan Fahey Desmond, Thomas B. Shepherd III, Thomas W. Crockett, Trudy B. Allen, W. Whitaker Rayner, Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, William E. Dossett, Zachary Taylor III
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis is proud to announce that 31 of its attorneys have been named to the 2010 edition of Best Lawyers. Additionally, the firm was ranked first in Mississippi in 20 categories.
Those chosen for the selection this year are; George F. Bloss III, Susan Fahey Desmond, Henry F. Laird Jr., Trudy B. Allen, F. Hall Bailey, Jeffrey R. Barber, Alveno N. Castilla, Thomas W. Crockett, Mark T. Davis, William E. Dossett, David B. Grishman, Kathryn H. Hester, Peyton S. Irby Jr., Gina M. Jacobs, Kristina M. Johnson, Linda Bounds Keng, Craig N. Landrum, Robert S. Lazarus, David L. Martin, Dennis W. Miller, L. Keith Parsons, Keith R. Raultson, W. Whitaker Rayner, Thomas B. Shepherd III, Stanley Q. Smith, Zachary Taylor III, Jim B. Tohill, Leonard D. Van Slyke Jr., Randall B. Wall, Gary P. Snyder and James E. Woods.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location