Watkins Ludlam staff honored
Published: September 7,2009
Tags: Alveno N. Castilla, Best Lawyers, Craig N. Landrum, David B. Grishman, David L. Martin, Dennis W. Miller, F. Hall Bailey, Gary P. Snyder, George F. Bloss III, Gina M. Jacobs, Henry F. Laird Jr., James E. Woods, Jeffrey R. Barber, Jim B. Tohill, Kathryn H. Hester, Keith R. Raultson, Kristina M. Johnson, L. Keith Parsons, Leonard D. Van Slyke Jr., Linda Bounds Keng, Mark T. Davis, Peyton S. Irby Jr., Randall B. Wall, Robert S. Lazarus, Stanley Q. Smith, Susan Fahey Desmond, Thomas B. Shepherd III, Thomas W. Crockett, Trudy B. Allen, W. Whitaker Rayner, Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, William E. Dossett, Zachary Taylor III
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis is proud to announce that 31 of its attorneys have been named to the 2010 edition of Best Lawyers. Additionally, the firm was ranked first in Mississippi in 20 categories.
Those chosen for the selection this year are; George F. Bloss III, Susan Fahey Desmond, Henry F. Laird Jr., Trudy B. Allen, F. Hall Bailey, Jeffrey R. Barber, Alveno N. Castilla, Thomas W. Crockett, Mark T. Davis, William E. Dossett, David B. Grishman, Kathryn H. Hester, Peyton S. Irby Jr., Gina M. Jacobs, Kristina M. Johnson, Linda Bounds Keng, Craig N. Landrum, Robert S. Lazarus, David L. Martin, Dennis W. Miller, L. Keith Parsons, Keith R. Raultson, W. Whitaker Rayner, Thomas B. Shepherd III, Stanley Q. Smith, Zachary Taylor III, Jim B. Tohill, Leonard D. Van Slyke Jr., Randall B. Wall, Gary P. Snyder and James E. Woods.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money