Chefs to raise money for March of Dimes
JACKSON — The March of Dimes will host its 12th Annual Signature Chefs Auction beginning at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 1 at the Jackson Convention Complex.
The event will benefit the March of Dimes mission to prevent birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality. TV personality Maggie Wade and radio DJ Scott Steele will be the evening’s hosts.
This year’s event will feature local chefs from Atlantica Grill, Strawberry Café, Sophia’s Olga’s Parker House, Jackson Convention Complex, Riverwalk Casino, St. Dominic Health Services, River Region, Jackson Hilton, Embassy Suites and Que Sera Sera. These chefs will prepare delicious cuisine paired with wines from E&J Gallo in a chef sampling beginning at 6:30 p.m. In conjunction with the chef sampling, a silent auction will begin at 6:30 p.m. The live auction program follows at 8 p.m.
For more information or for tickets, call March of Dimes at (601) 933-1774 or toll-free 1-800-842-5117, or log on to www.marchofdimes.com/mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete