Chefs to raise money for March of Dimes
JACKSON — The March of Dimes will host its 12th Annual Signature Chefs Auction beginning at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 1 at the Jackson Convention Complex.
The event will benefit the March of Dimes mission to prevent birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality. TV personality Maggie Wade and radio DJ Scott Steele will be the evening’s hosts.
This year’s event will feature local chefs from Atlantica Grill, Strawberry Café, Sophia’s Olga’s Parker House, Jackson Convention Complex, Riverwalk Casino, St. Dominic Health Services, River Region, Jackson Hilton, Embassy Suites and Que Sera Sera. These chefs will prepare delicious cuisine paired with wines from E&J Gallo in a chef sampling beginning at 6:30 p.m. In conjunction with the chef sampling, a silent auction will begin at 6:30 p.m. The live auction program follows at 8 p.m.
For more information or for tickets, call March of Dimes at (601) 933-1774 or toll-free 1-800-842-5117, or log on to www.marchofdimes.com/mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line