Chefs to raise money for March of Dimes
JACKSON — The March of Dimes will host its 12th Annual Signature Chefs Auction beginning at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 1 at the Jackson Convention Complex.
The event will benefit the March of Dimes mission to prevent birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality. TV personality Maggie Wade and radio DJ Scott Steele will be the evening’s hosts.
This year’s event will feature local chefs from Atlantica Grill, Strawberry Café, Sophia’s Olga’s Parker House, Jackson Convention Complex, Riverwalk Casino, St. Dominic Health Services, River Region, Jackson Hilton, Embassy Suites and Que Sera Sera. These chefs will prepare delicious cuisine paired with wines from E&J Gallo in a chef sampling beginning at 6:30 p.m. In conjunction with the chef sampling, a silent auction will begin at 6:30 p.m. The live auction program follows at 8 p.m.
For more information or for tickets, call March of Dimes at (601) 933-1774 or toll-free 1-800-842-5117, or log on to www.marchofdimes.com/mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015