Chefs to raise money for March of Dimes
JACKSON — The March of Dimes will host its 12th Annual Signature Chefs Auction beginning at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 1 at the Jackson Convention Complex.
The event will benefit the March of Dimes mission to prevent birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality. TV personality Maggie Wade and radio DJ Scott Steele will be the evening’s hosts.
This year’s event will feature local chefs from Atlantica Grill, Strawberry Café, Sophia’s Olga’s Parker House, Jackson Convention Complex, Riverwalk Casino, St. Dominic Health Services, River Region, Jackson Hilton, Embassy Suites and Que Sera Sera. These chefs will prepare delicious cuisine paired with wines from E&J Gallo in a chef sampling beginning at 6:30 p.m. In conjunction with the chef sampling, a silent auction will begin at 6:30 p.m. The live auction program follows at 8 p.m.
For more information or for tickets, call March of Dimes at (601) 933-1774 or toll-free 1-800-842-5117, or log on to www.marchofdimes.com/mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production