Chefs to raise money for March of Dimes
JACKSON — The March of Dimes will host its 12th Annual Signature Chefs Auction beginning at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 1 at the Jackson Convention Complex.
The event will benefit the March of Dimes mission to prevent birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality. TV personality Maggie Wade and radio DJ Scott Steele will be the evening’s hosts.
This year’s event will feature local chefs from Atlantica Grill, Strawberry Café, Sophia’s Olga’s Parker House, Jackson Convention Complex, Riverwalk Casino, St. Dominic Health Services, River Region, Jackson Hilton, Embassy Suites and Que Sera Sera. These chefs will prepare delicious cuisine paired with wines from E&J Gallo in a chef sampling beginning at 6:30 p.m. In conjunction with the chef sampling, a silent auction will begin at 6:30 p.m. The live auction program follows at 8 p.m.
For more information or for tickets, call March of Dimes at (601) 933-1774 or toll-free 1-800-842-5117, or log on to www.marchofdimes.com/mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program