MDOT to hold town meeting
CORINTH — The Mississippi Department of Transportation’s (MDOT’s) Public Transit Division will host a Community Transportation Town Hall Meeting Sept. 17 beginning at 10 a.m., in the Region IV (Timber Hills) Administration Office in Corinth.
The meeting will focus on how to better improve understanding and awareness of community transportation in the region. The goals are to gain community support for and enhance awareness of the benefits of using local transportation services. The meeting will include a presentation about local and regional public transportation options and an open forum to gather information from the public about transportation issues.
For more information, contact Charles Husband at (601) 359-7800.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino