MDOT to hold town meeting
CORINTH — The Mississippi Department of Transportation’s (MDOT’s) Public Transit Division will host a Community Transportation Town Hall Meeting Sept. 17 beginning at 10 a.m., in the Region IV (Timber Hills) Administration Office in Corinth.
The meeting will focus on how to better improve understanding and awareness of community transportation in the region. The goals are to gain community support for and enhance awareness of the benefits of using local transportation services. The meeting will include a presentation about local and regional public transportation options and an open forum to gather information from the public about transportation issues.
For more information, contact Charles Husband at (601) 359-7800.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment