MDOT to hold town meeting
CORINTH — The Mississippi Department of Transportation’s (MDOT’s) Public Transit Division will host a Community Transportation Town Hall Meeting Sept. 17 beginning at 10 a.m., in the Region IV (Timber Hills) Administration Office in Corinth.
The meeting will focus on how to better improve understanding and awareness of community transportation in the region. The goals are to gain community support for and enhance awareness of the benefits of using local transportation services. The meeting will include a presentation about local and regional public transportation options and an open forum to gather information from the public about transportation issues.
For more information, contact Charles Husband at (601) 359-7800.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs