MDOT to hold town meeting
CORINTH — The Mississippi Department of Transportation’s (MDOT’s) Public Transit Division will host a Community Transportation Town Hall Meeting Sept. 17 beginning at 10 a.m., in the Region IV (Timber Hills) Administration Office in Corinth.
The meeting will focus on how to better improve understanding and awareness of community transportation in the region. The goals are to gain community support for and enhance awareness of the benefits of using local transportation services. The meeting will include a presentation about local and regional public transportation options and an open forum to gather information from the public about transportation issues.
For more information, contact Charles Husband at (601) 359-7800.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar