MDOT to hold town meeting
CORINTH — The Mississippi Department of Transportation’s (MDOT’s) Public Transit Division will host a Community Transportation Town Hall Meeting Sept. 17 beginning at 10 a.m., in the Region IV (Timber Hills) Administration Office in Corinth.
The meeting will focus on how to better improve understanding and awareness of community transportation in the region. The goals are to gain community support for and enhance awareness of the benefits of using local transportation services. The meeting will include a presentation about local and regional public transportation options and an open forum to gather information from the public about transportation issues.
For more information, contact Charles Husband at (601) 359-7800.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option