Trash & Treasures returning
TISHOMINGO COUNTY — The Tenn-Tom Tourism Association announces plans for the 2009 Trash & Treasures along the Tenn-Tom Oct. 2-3. The 234-mile route of the massive yard sale starts near Iuka and follows the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway to near Demopolis, Ala.
Thousand of sellers and buyers participated in the 2007 and 2008 events.
There is no charge to participate in this event. A map and listing of locations available for display are available free of charge.
For more information, contact the Tenn-Tom Tourism Association toll-free at 1-800-457-9739, via e-mail at email@example.com, or visit www.tenntom.org/tourism/ttwevents.htm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money