Trash & Treasures returning
TISHOMINGO COUNTY — The Tenn-Tom Tourism Association announces plans for the 2009 Trash & Treasures along the Tenn-Tom Oct. 2-3. The 234-mile route of the massive yard sale starts near Iuka and follows the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway to near Demopolis, Ala.
Thousand of sellers and buyers participated in the 2007 and 2008 events.
There is no charge to participate in this event. A map and listing of locations available for display are available free of charge.
For more information, contact the Tenn-Tom Tourism Association toll-free at 1-800-457-9739, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.tenntom.org/tourism/ttwevents.htm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program