Trash & Treasures returning
TISHOMINGO COUNTY — The Tenn-Tom Tourism Association announces plans for the 2009 Trash & Treasures along the Tenn-Tom Oct. 2-3. The 234-mile route of the massive yard sale starts near Iuka and follows the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway to near Demopolis, Ala.
Thousand of sellers and buyers participated in the 2007 and 2008 events.
There is no charge to participate in this event. A map and listing of locations available for display are available free of charge.
For more information, contact the Tenn-Tom Tourism Association toll-free at 1-800-457-9739, via e-mail at email@example.com, or visit www.tenntom.org/tourism/ttwevents.htm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years