Trash & Treasures returning
TISHOMINGO COUNTY — The Tenn-Tom Tourism Association announces plans for the 2009 Trash & Treasures along the Tenn-Tom Oct. 2-3. The 234-mile route of the massive yard sale starts near Iuka and follows the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway to near Demopolis, Ala.
Thousand of sellers and buyers participated in the 2007 and 2008 events.
There is no charge to participate in this event. A map and listing of locations available for display are available free of charge.
For more information, contact the Tenn-Tom Tourism Association toll-free at 1-800-457-9739, via e-mail at email@example.com, or visit www.tenntom.org/tourism/ttwevents.htm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits