Trash & Treasures returning
TISHOMINGO COUNTY — The Tenn-Tom Tourism Association announces plans for the 2009 Trash & Treasures along the Tenn-Tom Oct. 2-3. The 234-mile route of the massive yard sale starts near Iuka and follows the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway to near Demopolis, Ala.
Thousand of sellers and buyers participated in the 2007 and 2008 events.
There is no charge to participate in this event. A map and listing of locations available for display are available free of charge.
For more information, contact the Tenn-Tom Tourism Association toll-free at 1-800-457-9739, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.tenntom.org/tourism/ttwevents.htm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency