Barbour to hold small business summit
JACKSON — Two major issues with a huge impact on Mississippi’s small businesses will take center stage Sept. 16 as Gov. Haley Barbour holds a Small Business Forum at the Jackson Convention Complex. The forum is scheduled from 1:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. and will focus on healthcare and energy as well as an announcement of a new state initiative designed to benefit small employers.
The forum, co-sponsored by the National Federation of Independent Business, the Mississippi Manufacturers Association and the Mississippi Economic Council, will feature presentations on healthcare and energy and will allow ample time for questions from attendees.
It is open to the public, and there is no charge to attend. To register, e-mail email@example.com, or call (601) 359-3150.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Barbour to hold small business summit”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90