Barbour to hold small business summit
JACKSON — Two major issues with a huge impact on Mississippi’s small businesses will take center stage Sept. 16 as Gov. Haley Barbour holds a Small Business Forum at the Jackson Convention Complex. The forum is scheduled from 1:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. and will focus on healthcare and energy as well as an announcement of a new state initiative designed to benefit small employers.
The forum, co-sponsored by the National Federation of Independent Business, the Mississippi Manufacturers Association and the Mississippi Economic Council, will feature presentations on healthcare and energy and will allow ample time for questions from attendees.
It is open to the public, and there is no charge to attend. To register, e-mail email@example.com, or call (601) 359-3150.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Barbour to hold small business summit”
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center