Barbour to hold small business summit
JACKSON — Two major issues with a huge impact on Mississippi’s small businesses will take center stage Sept. 16 as Gov. Haley Barbour holds a Small Business Forum at the Jackson Convention Complex. The forum is scheduled from 1:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. and will focus on healthcare and energy as well as an announcement of a new state initiative designed to benefit small employers.
The forum, co-sponsored by the National Federation of Independent Business, the Mississippi Manufacturers Association and the Mississippi Economic Council, will feature presentations on healthcare and energy and will allow ample time for questions from attendees.
It is open to the public, and there is no charge to attend. To register, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (601) 359-3150.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Barbour to hold small business summit”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history