Barbour to hold small business summit
JACKSON — Two major issues with a huge impact on Mississippi’s small businesses will take center stage Sept. 16 as Gov. Haley Barbour holds a Small Business Forum at the Jackson Convention Complex. The forum is scheduled from 1:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. and will focus on healthcare and energy as well as an announcement of a new state initiative designed to benefit small employers.
The forum, co-sponsored by the National Federation of Independent Business, the Mississippi Manufacturers Association and the Mississippi Economic Council, will feature presentations on healthcare and energy and will allow ample time for questions from attendees.
It is open to the public, and there is no charge to attend. To register, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (601) 359-3150.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Barbour to hold small business summit”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections