Barbour to hold small business summit
JACKSON — Two major issues with a huge impact on Mississippi’s small businesses will take center stage Sept. 16 as Gov. Haley Barbour holds a Small Business Forum at the Jackson Convention Complex. The forum is scheduled from 1:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. and will focus on healthcare and energy as well as an announcement of a new state initiative designed to benefit small employers.
The forum, co-sponsored by the National Federation of Independent Business, the Mississippi Manufacturers Association and the Mississippi Economic Council, will feature presentations on healthcare and energy and will allow ample time for questions from attendees.
It is open to the public, and there is no charge to attend. To register, e-mail email@example.com, or call (601) 359-3150.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Barbour to hold small business summit”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics