Keep up with the MBJ on Twitter
by Ross Reily
Published: September 12,2009
You can now get all of the latest state and national business news from the Mississippi Business Journal through Twitter. It’s the same trusted news the MBJ has been known for for 30 years, just through new and improved technologies.
Simply search for “mbjournal” and start following us immediately.
We appreciate your readership and are always looking for better ways to inform you.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Managing Editor Ross Reily at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force