Keep up with the MBJ on Twitter
by Ross Reily
Published: September 12,2009
You can now get all of the latest state and national business news from the Mississippi Business Journal through Twitter. It’s the same trusted news the MBJ has been known for for 30 years, just through new and improved technologies.
Simply search for “mbjournal” and start following us immediately.
We appreciate your readership and are always looking for better ways to inform you.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Managing Editor Ross Reily at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs