Keep up with the MBJ on Twitter
by Ross Reily
Published: September 12,2009
You can now get all of the latest state and national business news from the Mississippi Business Journal through Twitter. It’s the same trusted news the MBJ has been known for for 30 years, just through new and improved technologies.
Simply search for “mbjournal” and start following us immediately.
We appreciate your readership and are always looking for better ways to inform you.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Managing Editor Ross Reily at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term