Keep up with the MBJ on Twitter
by Ross Reily
Published: September 12,2009
You can now get all of the latest state and national business news from the Mississippi Business Journal through Twitter. It’s the same trusted news the MBJ has been known for for 30 years, just through new and improved technologies.
Simply search for “mbjournal” and start following us immediately.
We appreciate your readership and are always looking for better ways to inform you.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Managing Editor Ross Reily at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data