Keep up with the MBJ on Twitter
by Ross Reily
Published: September 12,2009
You can now get all of the latest state and national business news from the Mississippi Business Journal through Twitter. It’s the same trusted news the MBJ has been known for for 30 years, just through new and improved technologies.
Simply search for “mbjournal” and start following us immediately.
We appreciate your readership and are always looking for better ways to inform you.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Managing Editor Ross Reily at email@example.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November