Butler voted onto HORNE’s board
HORNE LLP announced the election of Tommy Butler to the firm’s board of directors. Butler joined HORNE in 1998 and has more than 30 years of experience in public accounting. He serves as the partner in charge of core services, overseeing offices in Mississippi and Tennessee.
Butler, a graduate of Mississippi College, is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and the Legislative Committee of Certified Public Accountants. Active in his community, Butler is committed to organizations such as the Newcomen Society of the United States, the Mississippi Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and is chairman-elect of Junior Achievement of Mississippi’s board of directors. Butler serves on the Mississippi College Business Advisory Board, Junior League of Jackson Advisory Board, and he is chairman of the Madison County Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending