Butler voted onto HORNE’s board
HORNE LLP announced the election of Tommy Butler to the firm’s board of directors. Butler joined HORNE in 1998 and has more than 30 years of experience in public accounting. He serves as the partner in charge of core services, overseeing offices in Mississippi and Tennessee.
Butler, a graduate of Mississippi College, is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and the Legislative Committee of Certified Public Accountants. Active in his community, Butler is committed to organizations such as the Newcomen Society of the United States, the Mississippi Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and is chairman-elect of Junior Achievement of Mississippi’s board of directors. Butler serves on the Mississippi College Business Advisory Board, Junior League of Jackson Advisory Board, and he is chairman of the Madison County Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'