Butler voted onto HORNE’s board
HORNE LLP announced the election of Tommy Butler to the firm’s board of directors. Butler joined HORNE in 1998 and has more than 30 years of experience in public accounting. He serves as the partner in charge of core services, overseeing offices in Mississippi and Tennessee.
Butler, a graduate of Mississippi College, is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and the Legislative Committee of Certified Public Accountants. Active in his community, Butler is committed to organizations such as the Newcomen Society of the United States, the Mississippi Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and is chairman-elect of Junior Achievement of Mississippi’s board of directors. Butler serves on the Mississippi College Business Advisory Board, Junior League of Jackson Advisory Board, and he is chairman of the Madison County Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues