Butler voted onto HORNE’s board
HORNE LLP announced the election of Tommy Butler to the firm’s board of directors. Butler joined HORNE in 1998 and has more than 30 years of experience in public accounting. He serves as the partner in charge of core services, overseeing offices in Mississippi and Tennessee.
Butler, a graduate of Mississippi College, is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and the Legislative Committee of Certified Public Accountants. Active in his community, Butler is committed to organizations such as the Newcomen Society of the United States, the Mississippi Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and is chairman-elect of Junior Achievement of Mississippi’s board of directors. Butler serves on the Mississippi College Business Advisory Board, Junior League of Jackson Advisory Board, and he is chairman of the Madison County Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life