Butler voted onto HORNE’s board
HORNE LLP announced the election of Tommy Butler to the firm’s board of directors. Butler joined HORNE in 1998 and has more than 30 years of experience in public accounting. He serves as the partner in charge of core services, overseeing offices in Mississippi and Tennessee.
Butler, a graduate of Mississippi College, is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and the Legislative Committee of Certified Public Accountants. Active in his community, Butler is committed to organizations such as the Newcomen Society of the United States, the Mississippi Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and is chairman-elect of Junior Achievement of Mississippi’s board of directors. Butler serves on the Mississippi College Business Advisory Board, Junior League of Jackson Advisory Board, and he is chairman of the Madison County Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015