CDFL personnel earn LEED AP
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 14,2009
Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons Architects & Engineers, P.A., (CDFL) would like to recognize all associates who have earned LEED Accredited Professional certification this quarter.
Recently certified LEED AP affiliates include: Ann Somers, AIA; Ron Fender, P.E.; and, Kendra McGowan. The United States Green Building Council developed Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design standards in order to define sustainable practices and to rate energy efficiency in the built environment.
Somers is a CDFL principal with 24 years of experience and specializes in interior architecture. Fender is an electrical engineer with 15 years of experience in the field. McGowan graduated from Auburn University with a bachelor of interior design and has been with CDFL for one year.
Recent CDFL projects with sustainable features include the McCoy Federal Building, the Jackson State University College of Science, Engineering and Technology and the Unit Operations Complex at Ft. Stewart, Ga.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip