CDFL personnel earn LEED AP
Published: September 14,2009
Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons Architects & Engineers, P.A., (CDFL) would like to recognize all associates who have earned LEED Accredited Professional certification this quarter.
Recently certified LEED AP affiliates include: Ann Somers, AIA; Ron Fender, P.E.; and, Kendra McGowan. The United States Green Building Council developed Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design standards in order to define sustainable practices and to rate energy efficiency in the built environment.
Somers is a CDFL principal with 24 years of experience and specializes in interior architecture. Fender is an electrical engineer with 15 years of experience in the field. McGowan graduated from Auburn University with a bachelor of interior design and has been with CDFL for one year.
Recent CDFL projects with sustainable features include the McCoy Federal Building, the Jackson State University College of Science, Engineering and Technology and the Unit Operations Complex at Ft. Stewart, Ga.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87