CDFL personnel earn LEED AP
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 14,2009
Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons Architects & Engineers, P.A., (CDFL) would like to recognize all associates who have earned LEED Accredited Professional certification this quarter.
Recently certified LEED AP affiliates include: Ann Somers, AIA; Ron Fender, P.E.; and, Kendra McGowan. The United States Green Building Council developed Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design standards in order to define sustainable practices and to rate energy efficiency in the built environment.
Somers is a CDFL principal with 24 years of experience and specializes in interior architecture. Fender is an electrical engineer with 15 years of experience in the field. McGowan graduated from Auburn University with a bachelor of interior design and has been with CDFL for one year.
Recent CDFL projects with sustainable features include the McCoy Federal Building, the Jackson State University College of Science, Engineering and Technology and the Unit Operations Complex at Ft. Stewart, Ga.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center