CDFL personnel earn LEED AP
Published: September 14,2009
Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons Architects & Engineers, P.A., (CDFL) would like to recognize all associates who have earned LEED Accredited Professional certification this quarter.
Recently certified LEED AP affiliates include: Ann Somers, AIA; Ron Fender, P.E.; and, Kendra McGowan. The United States Green Building Council developed Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design standards in order to define sustainable practices and to rate energy efficiency in the built environment.
Somers is a CDFL principal with 24 years of experience and specializes in interior architecture. Fender is an electrical engineer with 15 years of experience in the field. McGowan graduated from Auburn University with a bachelor of interior design and has been with CDFL for one year.
Recent CDFL projects with sustainable features include the McCoy Federal Building, the Jackson State University College of Science, Engineering and Technology and the Unit Operations Complex at Ft. Stewart, Ga.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office