CDFL personnel earn LEED AP
Published: September 14,2009
Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons Architects & Engineers, P.A., (CDFL) would like to recognize all associates who have earned LEED Accredited Professional certification this quarter.
Recently certified LEED AP affiliates include: Ann Somers, AIA; Ron Fender, P.E.; and, Kendra McGowan. The United States Green Building Council developed Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design standards in order to define sustainable practices and to rate energy efficiency in the built environment.
Somers is a CDFL principal with 24 years of experience and specializes in interior architecture. Fender is an electrical engineer with 15 years of experience in the field. McGowan graduated from Auburn University with a bachelor of interior design and has been with CDFL for one year.
Recent CDFL projects with sustainable features include the McCoy Federal Building, the Jackson State University College of Science, Engineering and Technology and the Unit Operations Complex at Ft. Stewart, Ga.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager