CMMC welcomes Proctor, Adams
Published: September 14,2009
Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) is pleased to welcome Bobby E. Proctor, M.D., to its medical staff and the practice of Steven Coachys, M.D., Brent Meadors, M.D., and Kelly Sosa, C.F.N.P., at Byram Family Doctors. Proctor received a medical degree from the University of Saint Eustatius School of Medicine, Netherlands Antilles, where he received an academic scholarship. He completed a residency at the University of Tennessee Family Practice at Saint Francis Hospital in Memphis where he was elected chief resident from 2006 to 2007 and received the Second Year Teaching Award presented by first-year residents. He completed a residency at LSUSHSC at E. A. Conway Hospital in Monroe, La. Proctor was most recently in practice at First Care Clinic in Jonesboro, Ark. He is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, Louisiana Academy of Family Physicians and the Ouachita Medical Society.
CMMC has also added Craig V. Adams, M.D., a cardiothoracic and vascular surgeon, to Cardiovascular Services of Central Mississippi. Adams is experienced in the latest minimally invasive thorascopic and endovascular techniques. He is board certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Thoracic Surgery. He received a medical degree at Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C. Adams completed an internship and residency at Washington Hospital Center in Washington, D.C. He completed internships in thoracic and cardiovascular surgery at the University of Illinois in Chicago. He conducted a Research Fellowship in cardiac surgery at Ochsner Medical Foundation, Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery in New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release