CMMC welcomes Proctor, Adams
Published: September 14,2009
Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) is pleased to welcome Bobby E. Proctor, M.D., to its medical staff and the practice of Steven Coachys, M.D., Brent Meadors, M.D., and Kelly Sosa, C.F.N.P., at Byram Family Doctors. Proctor received a medical degree from the University of Saint Eustatius School of Medicine, Netherlands Antilles, where he received an academic scholarship. He completed a residency at the University of Tennessee Family Practice at Saint Francis Hospital in Memphis where he was elected chief resident from 2006 to 2007 and received the Second Year Teaching Award presented by first-year residents. He completed a residency at LSUSHSC at E. A. Conway Hospital in Monroe, La. Proctor was most recently in practice at First Care Clinic in Jonesboro, Ark. He is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, Louisiana Academy of Family Physicians and the Ouachita Medical Society.
CMMC has also added Craig V. Adams, M.D., a cardiothoracic and vascular surgeon, to Cardiovascular Services of Central Mississippi. Adams is experienced in the latest minimally invasive thorascopic and endovascular techniques. He is board certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Thoracic Surgery. He received a medical degree at Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C. Adams completed an internship and residency at Washington Hospital Center in Washington, D.C. He completed internships in thoracic and cardiovascular surgery at the University of Illinois in Chicago. He conducted a Research Fellowship in cardiac surgery at Ochsner Medical Foundation, Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery in New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar