CMMC welcomes Proctor, Adams
Published: September 14,2009
Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) is pleased to welcome Bobby E. Proctor, M.D., to its medical staff and the practice of Steven Coachys, M.D., Brent Meadors, M.D., and Kelly Sosa, C.F.N.P., at Byram Family Doctors. Proctor received a medical degree from the University of Saint Eustatius School of Medicine, Netherlands Antilles, where he received an academic scholarship. He completed a residency at the University of Tennessee Family Practice at Saint Francis Hospital in Memphis where he was elected chief resident from 2006 to 2007 and received the Second Year Teaching Award presented by first-year residents. He completed a residency at LSUSHSC at E. A. Conway Hospital in Monroe, La. Proctor was most recently in practice at First Care Clinic in Jonesboro, Ark. He is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, Louisiana Academy of Family Physicians and the Ouachita Medical Society.
CMMC has also added Craig V. Adams, M.D., a cardiothoracic and vascular surgeon, to Cardiovascular Services of Central Mississippi. Adams is experienced in the latest minimally invasive thorascopic and endovascular techniques. He is board certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Thoracic Surgery. He received a medical degree at Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C. Adams completed an internship and residency at Washington Hospital Center in Washington, D.C. He completed internships in thoracic and cardiovascular surgery at the University of Illinois in Chicago. He conducted a Research Fellowship in cardiac surgery at Ochsner Medical Foundation, Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery in New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force