CMMC welcomes Proctor, Adams
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 14,2009
Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) is pleased to welcome Bobby E. Proctor, M.D., to its medical staff and the practice of Steven Coachys, M.D., Brent Meadors, M.D., and Kelly Sosa, C.F.N.P., at Byram Family Doctors. Proctor received a medical degree from the University of Saint Eustatius School of Medicine, Netherlands Antilles, where he received an academic scholarship. He completed a residency at the University of Tennessee Family Practice at Saint Francis Hospital in Memphis where he was elected chief resident from 2006 to 2007 and received the Second Year Teaching Award presented by first-year residents. He completed a residency at LSUSHSC at E. A. Conway Hospital in Monroe, La. Proctor was most recently in practice at First Care Clinic in Jonesboro, Ark. He is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, Louisiana Academy of Family Physicians and the Ouachita Medical Society.
CMMC has also added Craig V. Adams, M.D., a cardiothoracic and vascular surgeon, to Cardiovascular Services of Central Mississippi. Adams is experienced in the latest minimally invasive thorascopic and endovascular techniques. He is board certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Thoracic Surgery. He received a medical degree at Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C. Adams completed an internship and residency at Washington Hospital Center in Washington, D.C. He completed internships in thoracic and cardiovascular surgery at the University of Illinois in Chicago. He conducted a Research Fellowship in cardiac surgery at Ochsner Medical Foundation, Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery in New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center