Cognevich to serve as SEDC chair
Published: September 14,2009
The Southern Economic Development Council (SEDC), the oldest and largest regional economic development association in North America, has announced that Angie Cognevich will serve as the incoming chairman on the board of directors. Cognevich is the regional manager of the Mississippi Development Authority’s Southeast Regional Office located in Hattiesburg. She will take office in Jan. 2010.
SEDC is a non-profit organization with more than 900 members. Its membership includes industrial and economic developers from business and industry, utility providers, transportation, financial and education institutions, chambers of commerce and local, regional and state development agencies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years