DSU to talk with business owners
Published: September 14,2009
CLEVELAND — Delta State University’s College of Business and the Chair of Entrepreneurship in Business Technology will present “Conversations with Entrepreneurs,” a lecture series designed to showcase the Delta’s entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm.
The first presentation of the series will be held Sept. 17, from 12:15 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. in the Baioni Conference Center of Broom Hall.
The “Conversations” lecture series will focus on the stories of successful entrepreneurs from a firsthand perspective. The guest speakers will share their knowledge and experiences in starting their own businesses. From the good to the bad of the entrepreneurial process to the lessons and advice for future business owners, these presenters provide a unique look into the challenges and rewards of small business ownership.
The lecture is free and open to the public. For more information, contact Dr. Cooper Johnson, Chair of Entrepreneurship in Business Technology, at (662) 846-4192 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87