DSU to talk with business owners
Published: September 14,2009
CLEVELAND — Delta State University’s College of Business and the Chair of Entrepreneurship in Business Technology will present “Conversations with Entrepreneurs,” a lecture series designed to showcase the Delta’s entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm.
The first presentation of the series will be held Sept. 17, from 12:15 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. in the Baioni Conference Center of Broom Hall.
The “Conversations” lecture series will focus on the stories of successful entrepreneurs from a firsthand perspective. The guest speakers will share their knowledge and experiences in starting their own businesses. From the good to the bad of the entrepreneurial process to the lessons and advice for future business owners, these presenters provide a unique look into the challenges and rewards of small business ownership.
The lecture is free and open to the public. For more information, contact Dr. Cooper Johnson, Chair of Entrepreneurship in Business Technology, at (662) 846-4192 or e-mail email@example.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry