DSU to talk with business owners
Published: September 14,2009
CLEVELAND — Delta State University’s College of Business and the Chair of Entrepreneurship in Business Technology will present “Conversations with Entrepreneurs,” a lecture series designed to showcase the Delta’s entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm.
The first presentation of the series will be held Sept. 17, from 12:15 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. in the Baioni Conference Center of Broom Hall.
The “Conversations” lecture series will focus on the stories of successful entrepreneurs from a firsthand perspective. The guest speakers will share their knowledge and experiences in starting their own businesses. From the good to the bad of the entrepreneurial process to the lessons and advice for future business owners, these presenters provide a unique look into the challenges and rewards of small business ownership.
The lecture is free and open to the public. For more information, contact Dr. Cooper Johnson, Chair of Entrepreneurship in Business Technology, at (662) 846-4192 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal