DSU to talk with business owners
Published: September 14,2009
CLEVELAND — Delta State University’s College of Business and the Chair of Entrepreneurship in Business Technology will present “Conversations with Entrepreneurs,” a lecture series designed to showcase the Delta’s entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm.
The first presentation of the series will be held Sept. 17, from 12:15 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. in the Baioni Conference Center of Broom Hall.
The “Conversations” lecture series will focus on the stories of successful entrepreneurs from a firsthand perspective. The guest speakers will share their knowledge and experiences in starting their own businesses. From the good to the bad of the entrepreneurial process to the lessons and advice for future business owners, these presenters provide a unique look into the challenges and rewards of small business ownership.
The lecture is free and open to the public. For more information, contact Dr. Cooper Johnson, Chair of Entrepreneurship in Business Technology, at (662) 846-4192 or e-mail email@example.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs