DSU to talk with business owners
by Wally Northway
Published: September 14,2009
CLEVELAND — Delta State University’s College of Business and the Chair of Entrepreneurship in Business Technology will present “Conversations with Entrepreneurs,” a lecture series designed to showcase the Delta’s entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm.
The first presentation of the series will be held Sept. 17, from 12:15 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. in the Baioni Conference Center of Broom Hall.
The “Conversations” lecture series will focus on the stories of successful entrepreneurs from a firsthand perspective. The guest speakers will share their knowledge and experiences in starting their own businesses. From the good to the bad of the entrepreneurial process to the lessons and advice for future business owners, these presenters provide a unique look into the challenges and rewards of small business ownership.
The lecture is free and open to the public. For more information, contact Dr. Cooper Johnson, Chair of Entrepreneurship in Business Technology, at (662) 846-4192 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline